Hotel is great, they give pick-up service from Airport (very few do in Quad city), near to JD Pavilion and other food hangouts. Recreational activities also good within door like swimming pool, few games and Bar!
Gymnasium is okay.
About my room, it was neat, clean also all necessary things I do need for any business trip. Only I felt sorry when they don’t provide any utensils for microwave and cutlery to eat in room, no use to opt room with microwave one then.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline