“GREAT Place to Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“GREAT Place to Stay!”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

What a surprise to find such a memorable hotel in this location! EVERYTHING about it reflects soo much thought and attention to make you feel as though you are at a Northwoods log cabin lodge. This theme is carried down to every detail in the large, comfortable, clean room. And, this even includes the bathroom! The beds were also very comfortable. Ryne, the front desk attendant was most helpful and friendly. I will certainly recommend your Inn to everyone. I could hardly wait to get home and show the pictures to our grandchildren! This hotel is surely a hidden gem!

1 Thank mysugarpie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed April 5, 2011

My stay at Stoney Creek was very pleasant. The room was clean and the staff was helpful.

Ankeny
Reviewed April 4, 2011

We came to town to celebrate our daughter's birthday. We had a wonderful time in Davenport & Moline. The room was spacious, beautifully decorated, loved the "at home" feel that the room offered. The staff was very helpful & attentive.

Room Tip: Ask about special deals
  • Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mpluvr
Renton, Washington
Reviewed April 2, 2011

The song from the Disney cartoon Beauty and the Beast keeps running through my head when I walk through the hotel -- "I use antlers in all of my decorating..." The motif of the hotel is meant to be lodge like with rustic furniture, etc. It's a bit kitschy. There are so many confusing things about the fixtures and furniture in the room, like a bar with no cabinet underneath and a bathroom layout with next to no counter space. And worst of all, thin walls that makes conversations in adjoining rooms audible and annoying.

This may all sound like a bit of a backhanded compliment when I say that the hotel is spotlessly clean, and the staff is friendly, efficient and courteous, so I am torn on this one. Not a high recommendation, but not a total pan either.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
ConcernFixer, Director of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline, responded to this review, April 4, 2011
CW,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate honest opinions and even “backhanded” compliments. While I apologize for the fact that you found a few things that didn’t meet your expectations, I both thank you and acknowledge the fact that our cleanliness and staff made a good enough impression that you still recommended us to future travelers.
Bettendorf
Reviewed April 1, 2011

The Stoney Creek Inn in Moline is fabulous. I can't say enough about the cleanliness and hospitality. The management does a magnificent job, and we have never had an issue with anything. Staying here is just a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Talk to Karen.
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank heidi_jlb
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed March 31, 2011

We stumbled upon this hotel after an event in Davenport and booked a room for the night. Jason registered us and provided great customer service. We had a fantastic room at a great price. We bid good day to Jason in the morning, enjoyed a wonderful free breakfast, then headed on our way. This is a great hotel in an area with a marvelous riverfront walking trail right outside its door. I'm hoping to come back for a more leisurely visit in the future.

Waterloo, Iowa
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I always have a great stay at the Stoney Creek Inn in Moline, IL. The staff (Taylor, Jason and Angie) are always wonderful to me. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. My room is always in tip-top shape and I feel like I am staying at home when I stay there. It is my favorite place anyway.

Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities
Isle Casino Hotel Bettendorf
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline? Share your experiences!