“As close to the food back home”
Review of Hardly Bland - CLOSED

Cuisines: Indian
Description: Phone # 309-736-7787
Description: Phone # 309-736-7787
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have eaten at many Indian restaurants and so was expecting the same kind of flavor. But I was surprised that the food tasted a lot close to eating in restaurants back home in bangalore.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The restaurant is located in the SouthPark Mall, the meal is good but you will have to wait. I ordered vegetarian food dish & Paratha. The meal was really hot and tasty. I ordered samosa but they forgot to order so it came after I finished my meal. The crowd is extremely less to none. The restaurant is new so plan your time because you may get late if you thinking of just picking up the food. Some food items may be ready but not all items. Overall the food was good I enjoyed it.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I lived in England for 8 years and it was there that we come to enjoy Indian Cuisine. I have been to Hardly Bland twice, and everything that I have ordered was excellent. I have had the Butter Chicken Masala, Lamb Samosas, Vegetable Pakoras and Naans, among others. They even made a Sweet Naan with raisins for me; which is not on the menu. If you don’t want to eat dinner at the SouthPark Mall Food Court get your order to take away.