“Good venue”

Bloomingdale, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good venue”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I was never here before and was very pleased. I saw Luke Bryan....our seats were high up (next time I wouldn't go so high) but you could see everything... Great sound. Easy parking reasonable fee!

Visited February 2014

Manning, Iowa
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“I Wireless or Ticket Master or Casey's”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I haven't had a bad experience going to the events at the I Wireless, therefore I was comfortable purchasing tickets for the Toughest Rodeo on a weekend night. Ticket Master and Casey's were offering $5.00 off each ticket when a coupon was picked up at any Casey's station. I did that one week in advance. Next came ordering tickets off the Net. It began without a problem, in the beginning that is. I had done this sort of thing a hundred times. When I was directed to enter the Casey's code for $5.00 off, on the web page line it wouldn't work. I tried it on another computer, didn't work, on an Ipad, didn't work. I was seeing a pattern here. I purchased the tickets anyway. When I got to the event I went to the box office pleaded my case and worked up a sweat during the "run around' routine. I wonder who to blame, Casey's for their lack of follow up, I Wireless for their lack of follow up or Ticket Master for their......, It was probably my fault for having expectations when dealing with incompetency.

Trail Creek, IN
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great venue”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I was at the iWireless Center for a concert recently. I had never been here before so I didn't know what to expect when I arrived. The price of parking was reasonable. Some of the venue staff was not as helpful as they could have been. We had meet and greet passes and various venue staff sent us in a number of different directions before we were finally pointed in the right direction. Despite the hiccup with the venue staff, we had an awesome time at the concert.

Gainesville, Georgia
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great sound and visibility”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We saw Jason Aldean at I wireless and it was great. Easy to get to. Even our upper level corner seats had a great view of the performers. The show was extremely loud, wish I had brought ear plugs but that's on me, not the venue. Parking was easy in & out. Plenty of good dinner options around the venue as well.

1 Thank Sandra O
Sycamore, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Awesome concert venue!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Attended a Zac brown concert. Acoustics were good. Smaller venue so not a bad seat in the house. Parking is readily available. A very positive experience!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank lovetobowl2

Been to iWireless Center? Share your experiences!