“Not as good as the John Deere Pavilion”

John Deere World Headquarters
Ranked #2 of 4 Tours in Moline
Silvis, Illinois
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not as good as the John Deere Pavilion”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

The grounds are beautiful but if you want more for kids to do visit the John Deere Pavilion downtown Moline.

Visited March 2012
3 Thank eew0901

Chicago, Illinois
115 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“The Tour”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I'm writing on this thread but I took the factory tour and I didnt see a spot to log my opinion. The factory tour has to be set up by appointment only, 48 hrs in advance I believe. You always hear "American made" but you really cant appreciate what that means until you see guys like these performing their craft. I had a 41-year employee take me around the plant. A well oiled machine if you ask me. You hear "union-made" and you wonder what that means. Well, that means equipment that moves the world by men and women who know their craft.. When a company has tours of its plant all during the day shift, you know they are proud of their workers. It was a great insight into how a proper assembly line works. I took a look-see at the Pavilion, too. That was worth it, too. When I say worth it, I mean time-wise, because the tour and Pavillion are free. Glad I stopped and you should, too. I believe they are touring the Harvester plant now, the big rigs.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank roadtripperAmerica
La Plata, Argentina
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The place you cannot miss if staying in Moline”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Perfect place to visit with the family. The park aroung the building is just great for a walk, there is a lake with ducks as well. The headquarters have permanent exposition for different machines JD buids, very interesting to have a look.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Anastasia A
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“unforgettable”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I loed the architecture and landscaping, but what i found truly amazing was the three-dimensional mural by Alexander Girard, full of history. Worth the visit and nice outdoors too

Visited March 2011
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a great little place to spend a quiet afternoon. The grounds here are always so beautifully kept, and the whole feel of this place is calming and serene. Great place to go for a little walk, look at the giant goldfish, and see some John Deere history!

Visited February 2012