“A family legacy”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

I’ve heard great thing about this restaurant and finally had the opportunity to go there. Family run and it shows. The service was impeccable, everybody knows everyone and I felt like they knew me too. Food was excellent, had the ribeye. Baked clams for appetizer. Prices are very reasonable, great ambiance.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

We enjoy this “supper club” sort of steakhouse. The staff will go the extra mile and the steak is the thing. They are masters at steak.

We also enjoy their wedge and the ceasar salad, and have not been disappointed by any if the appetizers. Like a “supper club” the desert offerings are middling.

This trip I had the crab legs with steak. We also enjoyed the bone in filet. Everything was perfect

Don’t forget a reservation, and gentlemen, if you are a buffoon, the matriarch will also remind you to take off your hat....

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 13, 2018

This place has great food and service. The prices are a little high but a great place to go on a special occasion date.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Hamann69
Reviewed November 15, 2018

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at Mr. Benny's. The service was superior, the food was excellent, and we were satisfied in every respect. The waitress, a lady name Erica was especially excellent and made our evening special.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Gary S
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Mr. Benny's is a staple in the southwest suburbs. Beautiful restaurant with a huge, friendly bar. The oysters are wonderful as is linguine with clams - the best ever. The service is tops and this family-run terrific Italian restaurant offers up wonderful food of all kinds. Easy on and off I-80, it's not to be missed.

Date of visit: August 2018