“We love the burgers”

Post Game Pub and Sedona Grill
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Mokena
Reviewed April 5, 2016

I don't know why I don't go to this place more often?? The burgers are to die for and they always seem to have a good deal when I eat there. The fries are amazing too. That's all I've ever eaten there because it's so good, I don't want to try anything else! I highly recommend this place for the burgers alone!!

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed January 15, 2016 via mobile

Watched a Blackhawks game here, great place for games n such, at least 16 tv's on while we were here! They have a full menu- sandwiches etc and apps- we ordered only apps this visit,,, burgers are awesome here, beer cold ,,, bartenders sometimes with attitude,,, WHATEVER. That is their problem . Their tip reflects the service !

Date of visit: January 2016