“Great night”

Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great night”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family of 80-90 people came here for my Granny's 90th Birthday near the start of August. Was a brilliant night, had a lovely meal and the staff was very friendly. Located in such a wonderful area in the Glenariffe glen with beautiful waterfalls nearby which is a must see for any tourist visiting the Antrim glens. The meal was very nice with the garlic mushroom starter as a personal favourite. One problem was the lack of phone signal, however the staff let us use their phone when necessary which was a great help. The owner also gave us lifts home to our nearby homes so we could enjoy our night without having to worry about a taxi. Thank you for a wonderful night.

• Visited August 2013

northern Ireland
“Simply lovely”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

There is a limited menu which at the offset could be off putting don't let it. This is quality food and quality rather than quantity. My husband and I,had dinner there on Sat 7th Sept I have to say when I seen the menu I thought it was limited however when our food arrived it was beautifully presented and lovely size portion and tasted delicious. The staff are lovely. Just an ideal experience. Please do try this lovely lovely restaurant.

Kitchener, Canada
“Wonderful in Every Way”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This proved to be a wonderful place to eat. Our waitress was amazing and created a welcoming environment from the beginning. The food was excellent and was provided in a timely fashion. We even met the proprietor, Gary, with whom we enjoyed a friendly conversation. After our meal we were able to enjoy the raging rapids and waterfall immediately behind the Inn.

Ron & Daisy Bell
Kitchener, Canada

Visited July 2013
Derry, United Kingdom
“First Class Restaurant.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was in the Laragh Lodge on Sunday with Family.
This Restaurant is first class.
The food, Staff, Décor, and location are just out of this world.
The Laragh Lodge is so cosy and welcoming.
Just to relax and gaze out at the wonderful scenery and enjoy the great food.
I would eat out a lot and I have to say the Laragh Lodge was one of the best places I have been to.
100%.

Larne
“Restaurant lived up to its good reputation”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We'd been to Laragh Lodge some time ago for coffee and apple pie one afternoon with friends but we did not go inside. In the meantime, we'd heard good things about the restaurant from several different people. Fiinally, went today for lunch and really enjoyed it. The spot is perfect. I was also surprised by the character of the building inside. It is really something different.
Gary made us very welcome and we very much enjoyed our lunch. They deserve their good reputation as it is well worth a visit.