Premier Inn Llandudno (Glan-Conwy) Hotel
Bay County Hotel(Llandudno)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbrewers fayrenorth walesbusy roadfamily roommain roadeasy accesspetrol stationbudget hotelgood nights sleepnight's sleepreception staffcolwyn baywould stay againevening mealcomfy bedthe ground floorno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Stayed at Premier Inn Llandudno Junction.Lovely room ,excellent food. Excellent customer service at 1.30 am. Have stayed before at premier inn and the standard never let's you down. Happy travellers ;)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Decided to try this Premier Inn. Late October, 3 night break to do Christmas Shopping and walking. What an excellent stay. Rooms brilliant, clean and modern. The pub next door serves superb food and really excellent prices. Easy parking, good location for everywhere. A must for anyone who uses this place as a base for visiting North Wales.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Stayed for two nights in January 2014. Whilst the rooms are basic, the bed linen is good, the bed comfortable, the room kept clean and there is a good range of television channels. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. I stayed on one of their special rates and the value is incredible. Road noise is mentioned. My room faced the A55 and I only was aware of a hum every so often. Maybe for a light sleeper it is a bigger issue. The location is very convenient.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very good location just off the A55. Large car park. Large Brewers Fayre next door with access by covered walkway from the Inn. Modern rooms. Wall mounted large screen television. Very quiet despite being close to the A55 .Very helpful staff. Will definitely use again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stayed here for one night 8th Feb. We were going to a concert in Rhyl, & as we didn't want to stay in Rhyl overnight chose this Premier Inn for it's location, being right next to the A55 & 12 miles to Rhyl.
Overall it was what we expected from Premier Inn, room was clean & ok for one night. Tea & coffee supplies a bit sparse, but then we learn by experience & bring our own tea bags & 'proper milk' (I hate that uht stuff). I think the hotel has recently been refurbushed, so it all looked tidy. My only grumble is the beds which they claim are the most comfortabke beds you can get. However I found the bed to be quite hard, & was disturbed several times in the night to change position as whichever bit of me was lying on the matress was uncomfortable. Also as we were at the front of the hotel we were disturbed by smokers going out for the first fag & cough of the day, perhaps the hotel could do something to discourage smokers from lighting up outside guest rooms. I know premier inn offer a money back guarantee if you don't have a good nights sleep, but I forgot about this when we left, there was no one on reception anyway, so we just left our key card in the box on the desk. We only paid £29 anyway so can't complain I guess.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back face onto busy road
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple