Premier Inn Llandudno (Glan-Conwy) Hotel
Bay County Hotel(Llandudno)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsbrewers fayrenorth walesbusy roadfamily roommain roadeasy accesspetrol stationbudget hotelgood nights sleepnight's sleepreception staffcolwyn baywould stay againevening mealcomfy bedthe ground floorno lift
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 15, 2013

great hotel next to a55 good food great staff went out off there way breakfast great ideal for busness clients also families the only down fall was the pillows to soft even the firm ones got a refund was not expected but some choldren were running about at 11pm but didnt bother me i have now soive the sleep by taking my own pillow i will stay here again

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Efficient and friendly welcome on arrival, one hand towel between 2 people is not acceptable in todays hygiene aware society, although another was willingly supplied on request.
Our very clean room was in the "annexe" which was a quiet location well away from the busy restaurant, there was plenty parking space.
Roads to the south, east and west were instantly accessible from the Inn. Llandudno promenade was about a 10 minute drive.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

This was my first time I stayed in a premier inn, wasn't too pleased,i booked a twin room, but on arrival was told they didn't have them, so was given a family room,so had to sleep on a settee, not on one of there cumfy beds.otherwise it was very nice.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with my fiancé as an over night stay for Llandudno, and what a lovely premier it is! We were booked in by a smiley lady, and our room was in the seperate annex. Room was very bright and spacious - with the leather purple effect. What surprised us the most - was the TV! We are used to small TV's in hotels, but this room had a 40inch Samsung on the wall, which was brill. Spotlessly clean too. Not as close to the pier as Little Orme premier - but still a good location. For £29 for the night, was an absolute bargain, would happily pay more! Will definetly be back.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed here with a colleague last week and was really impressed! It was my first time in a Premier Inn and I wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised by the spotless room which was basic, but had everything I needed. We also paid for the meal deal and had a great value meal and spent the evening in the pub next door.

I'm not sure i would have felt as comfortable in the pub on my own as it was very busy and full of families, but that is more my personal preference. I also would have liked more choice of channels on the tv, but this is a really minor thing.

Clean, good value for money and really friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business