“Good Seating Rip-Off Refreshments”

Cineworld Llandudno
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Seating is good, and some excellent film selections at times. Staff friendly and helpful. BUT! refreshments are a big rip-off (I wonder why they don't allow you to bring in your own). Seats are somewhat expensive, but ample car parking

2  Thank Brian L

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Clean, neat and tidy. Staff very friendly. Prices are what you'd expect for food and sweets- a bit of a rip off! BUT- doesn't feel so bad if you get a buy one get one free ticket on Orange Wednesday!! Only just found out this existed and have had an Orange/ EE phone for ages- just text 241 to 241 and the e ticket comes!!!

1  Thank Alison O
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Cineworld Llandudno is just your average multicomplex cinema. Food and drinks expensive in the cinema. Comfy seats . Tidy. It's ok

3  Thank Elin W
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Enjoyed a trip to the cinema one evening. We went to see The Purge. The reclining seats were extremely comfortable. Very modern cinema, plenty of parking and lots of places to eat in and around the complex.

1  Thank suzieqdonofrio
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Had to go to the Cineworld Llandudno as the film I wanted to watch (The Purge) wasn't showing in my local cinema. Went to buy the tickets (which as other posters have said, need to be purchased from the food counter as the ticket counter was closed). I bought two tickets, a coke and a bottle of lager for my husband and it came to just over 23 pounds.......wow expensive movie. I then decided to get a bag of popcorn which cost just under 5 pounds.It was quite a big bag but not worth a fiver.
The staff, to be fair were friendly enough. Didn't use the toilets so can't comment on those. I didn't find the seats in the cinema particularly comfortable but my husband was ok so that may just be me?
There is another movie out this month that we want to see but may wait and see if it's on locally and get the Orange Wednesday deal as I really think nearly 30 pounds to watch a film is disgusting. Perhaps if they lowered the price then more people would return to the cinema.

3  Thank HEVER