“Terrific Calzone at Spinner's”
Review of Spinners

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ranked #18 of 26 Restaurants in Milan
Reviewed June 10, 2012

This was my first time at Spinners. I am not a big fan of heavy tomato sauce and I had heard that their pizzas used a similar sauce as Harris, which I don't like.

Went with friends. They ordered a pizza and I ordered a calzone so I would ask for very little sauce. The calzone does not have sauce in it, but it comes on the side. I ordered nacho cheese sauce instead. You get to choose 3 ingredients for the calzone. I like this since most places charge extra for more ingredients. I had pepperoni, green pepper, and onion. It was great - there is some kind of seasoning on the top of the dough which made it even better.

My friends who had the pizza really liked it too. There was not much sauce on it and they said the sauce was not as "bitey" as Harris. I may try the pizza next time.

They have added an ice cream store in March. Did not get a chance to try it yet. Maybe on a future trip.

Overall a great meal!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Really enjoyed the pizza and service. This is a family run pizza place, not Pizza Hut. As such, the experience is a good one. Pizza is good. Prices are the best in the area. You can count on having a good experience here.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Pricey for what you get. Pizza doesn't stand out over any of the other restaurants, same for the other offerings on the menu.

1  Thank MsCheap1

Been to Spinners? Share your experiences!