“Ordered take out-took back to hotel. Food was still hot & very good. Large servings. VERY nice lady at desk. (directions in full”
Review of China House Buffet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China House Buffet
Ranked #18 of 33 Restaurants in Metropolis
Rossville
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Pulled into Hol Inn Exp off I-24 after long day on road, neither of our stomach's were up to delivery pizza or McDonalds. Lady @ hotel desk recommended this for good local oriental food. It's a buffet, but my husband wanted to eat in hotel room, so I called in an order. Restaurant's only about 5 minutes from I-24. We shared a half-order of crab rangoon & both got combo plates w/fried rice & egg roll. He had General Tso's chicken (spicy) & I had cashew chicken (plenty of meat & lots of fresh veggies in brown sauce). Total under $16. Neither of us were able to finish our meals & thanks to the lovely reseal plastic containers, we'll go home w/leftovers. (We could have easily shared, except I can't do spicy.) We were well pleased & will definitely eat here again next time we are coming through between homes in IL and GA! (Only problem was understanding their directions-english is clearly not their primary language. Coming from I-24: Drive W toward Metropolis. Look for Am Best Hotel. Turn rt/North on 8th St just before hotel. Can see China House sign on rt down about a block.)

• Visited December 2013