“Phenomenal”

Fat Edd's Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Metropolis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

On the first part of our honeymoon, my husband found this fantastic restaurant. It's got everything and the best peel and eat shrimp. They also have the best fried pickles I've tasted. I'm so giddy over this place. Everyone needs to come here and eat at some point.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel we were staying at recommended this local restaurant and we were not disappointed.
Quite unique atmosphere. The food was great and the price was right.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

You order, pay, and pick up at the counter but can waitresses bring drinks to the table....this makes it ideal for large gathering. No worries about splitting the check. Food was great bar food with a few unique options like kebobs and peel n eat shrimp.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

This was a good place to grab a bite to eat. It reminded me of Fast Eddie's in Alton IL, although a little more expensive. I was not al that impressed with the Chicken Philly Sandwiches but the fries and corn nuggets were good. I will definitely eat there again but order something different. Our waitress was not that good but I have had worse. Was very happy that they had Lemon Shandy on tap.

2  Thank Lara F
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Fat Edd's is super. Loved the entire atmosphere. How cool to have shrimp to eat while I wait for a burger. Food was great and the staff was wonderful. Anytime I am near Metropolis, I will stop in at Fat Edd's.