“The Best Place Ever!”

Summers Riverview Mansion Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Metropolis B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 5, 2013

If you want a great place to just relax and have a good time this is it! You will feel like royalty here! It is quite here and you are well taken care of. You really have to see it to believe it! Thank you for the best experience that I have ever had!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ladyk63
William N, Owner at Summers Riverview Mansion Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2017

My wife, Lori, and I are the new owners, June 10, 2015. We would love for you to stay at the Mansion again and enjoy the holidays.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

It was a wonderful experience. The rooms are beautiful. The neighborhood is great. I slept better than I have in a long time and to top it off....I just learned that my sister and brother were born in this house when it was a hospital. Can you beat that!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank M H

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night -- the location is in a neighborhood near the casino parking lot and they were doing some construction on the street but the neighborhood seemed safe enough. The room was clean and well kept. The owners were very friendly and provided us everything we needed. The free juice and bottled water was a great thing!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank CastellanosML

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We wanted to get away for a short weekend and didn't want to pay the $250+/nite price for Harrah's. I found this bed & breakfast online, it turned out to be a great find. They were able to accomodate us at the last minute and they made the weekend memorable. They are located directly across from the casino and serve up a great breakfast too. The rooms are very cozy and comfortable, makes you feel at home without having to clean up after yourself!! Henk and Colleen are a delight.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dsalabama

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The inn keepers at this house are great and very informative on the history of the house and things to do in the local area. This is a great place for a romantic getaway. Jacuzzi tubs and working fire places in every room. The beds are awesome!! A full breakfast is served every morning of your stay. If you want to spend the day out, there is a casino right across the street with great restaurants. Go to the local Dippin Dots ice cream shop for ice cream. There is Fort Massac state park just 1 mile away.It's right on the river. Great for walks, picnics and exploring.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GOUK1617

Reviewed May 2, 2012

This was our first stay at a B&B. I have to say it was AMAZING. Henk and Colleen were the perfect hosts. They made us feel right at home. The house is gorgeous and very well maintained. The place over all is very clean and extremely comfortable. Henk made us breakfast in the morning and it was delicious. The room was so comfortable and cozy I really didn't care if we went out or not. Henk and Colleen were also very informative about the surrounding area. So much so that the local restaurant Colleen referred us to "The Grill", we ate at 3 x's while we were here. It was a perfect weekend getaway. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank fshaugh

Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband and I spent the weekend at Summers B & B for my birthday celebration. We rented 3 rooms and had 2 other couples come with us. We went to a concert at Harrah's one night and it was great! It was walking distance from the b&b so we didn't have to worry about driving or parking. Henk and his wife were wonderful hosts. My room was decorated with birthday decorations and a cake..it was wonderful! The rooms are beautiful with huge jacuzzi tubs. We all had a great weekend and I'm ready to go back!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends