“Extremely Unpleasant!!!”

Cuisines: American
Mendota, Illinois
“Extremely Unpleasant!!!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stopped in and was excited about the extremely reasonable prices. Then I noticed one of the servers causing a disturbance right in the middle of the dinning area. Yelling at one of her fellow servers. Then I received my soup. The worst soup I've ever had at a restaurant. Just bad! When the dinner came I was over it. It was just a burger and fries. It was just thrown on the plate and the fries were barely cooked. Just a horrible dinning experience in all. Unfortunately, won't be sending my friends or family there.

• Visited February 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great place, great food, friendly service”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We found this place by chance while on a road trip. I quickly checked the TripAdvisor reviews and in we went. I'm so glad we did. The food was delicious, generous portions for a very reasonable price and the staff was very friendly. Will definitely come back again when in the area.

• Visited December 2013
West Bend, Wisconsin
“Yummy in my Tummy”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

After driving 200 miles I noticed a parking lot filled with trucks and cars. My father always said if you find a place with truckers and farmers you will find a good meal and he was right. The food was plentiful, coffee just right and the service friendly and fast. I decided to have biscuits and gravy. Biscuits were homemade and the gravy was perfect just the comfort food I wanted. Every plate I saw pass my table was a feast for the eyes. I made sure to stop there again on my way back to Wisconsin. I am marking this on my list when I travel thru again. My biscuit and gravy meal $3.85 you can't get that at McDonald's.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank vickyp600
Saint Joseph
“Comfort food”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Great prices~ great family comfort food~ homemade mashed potatoes~ gravy. Service was quick...I stayed at the hotel next door so I could eat here!

Visited October 2013
Rockford, Illinois
“A great place to stop in!”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I knew we had made a good choice when we pulled up about 7pm on a Monday night and half of the vehicles in the parking lot, you could tell, were local farmers. I had the Pork Tenderloin. Hand cut and breaded, twice the size of the bun with great flavor. Soup and fries included, with a drink it was $10.00 Our waitress was great. I didn't try the salad bar, but everything on it looked fresh and inviting. It is a little way off of our regular routes, but we will definitely make it point to go back.

• Visited September 2013