“Always delicious”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Always delicious”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Although I am stuck on my favorites at the restaurant, everything that friends have ordered has been delicious. The rice soup with added chicken is almost a meal in itself. The Pad Bah Mee with tofu is my favorite entree. For appetizers, the sampler is a very good choice.
P.S. The cosmos that they make there are excellent!

• Visited July 2014

McHenry, Illinois
“Worst Service, Poor Food Quality”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have gone to this restaurant before because my husband likes their fried rice. Ordered a noodle dish and my husband and I were served separately and his was cold before my noodle gloppy mess was brought to me. I love this particular dish and have never been served anything that looked like left-overs. The manager was indignant that I would comment but I never would have allowed a dish like that to have left my kitchen at home - my heat overs don't look like that. There was water from, I'm assuming under drained vegetables, surrounding the plate. The owner left my table and still continued loudly making comments to others and the cook staff which I found embarrassing and inappropriate. My comments were made discretely to her, never wishing to ruin anyone elses experience. Attitude is part of my eating out experience and I expect, as I treat others with respect, that although she may not have agreed with my thoughts, as a guest and paying customer I should have been treated with respect and courtesy. It is not a place that I would recommend despite being voted "best" for something - it wasn't for attitude, service or consistent food quality.

• Visited June 2014
“New To McHenry”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

This place was excellent. The food was great, the atmosphere was very calming and clean. Definitely worth it.

• Visited June 2014
McHenry, Illinois, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food is very fresh and delicious! Great choices, prices and very friendly atmosphere!
Whether you are looking for a traditional meal, vegetarian or vegan the menu offers a variety of dishes to choose from!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Diane W
Spring Grove, Illinois
“Gem in McHenry and it's Thai!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a great spot. One would never expect to find a good Thai restaurant in rural northern Illinois. I always get great food and service. The atmosphere and decor are pleasant and open. I like a lot of the food. Favorite appetizers are Mama's tofu, fish cakes and chive dumplings. I'm also a fan of the cucumber salad. Pad thai, pad see ew and pad kee mao are recommended. The red and green curries are really good. If you like fish, the red snapper is excellent. I don't believe you will be disappointed. They are very careful on the spice so be sure to make your preferences known.

• Visited May 2014