“Pad Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

McHenry doesn't hold a lot of culinary wonders and a lot of the restaurants are either chains or kind of divey. I was shocked when I walked in to see how pretty this place was. This will be short and sweet: I got take-out pad thai and it was delicious. I will be back and I will eat much, much more.

1  Thank Veronica J

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Been dining in restaurant, good service and still very fresh and tasty food. One of McHenry's best places for a good meal. Too few in this town to mention. The soups are really good. The Thai Chicken is really good. Always a good meal. Thanks for the good food!

1  Thank indy83
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Really, that should say it all. We eat a LOT of Thai - everywhere we go - and this is one of the best. Not only is the food delicious, but the restaurant is bright and pretty - no dusty embroidered elephant hangings here - and the service is friendly and efficient. Our minor special requests (I'm allergic to green pepper) were cheerfully met. Portions are generous and prices are moderate. A real find.

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Let me keep this short. This restaurant serves excellent food and is a very good value. I would love to end this review right here but since this web site requires a minimum 100 character review I must ramble on. Once again...excellent food...try it you will be pleased you did.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This used to be the best Thai place for miles around.....until the previous owners left and new owners took over. Now the food tastes more like average 'Chinese carryout' than authentic Thai food. Gone are the wonderful traditional Thai flavors - lemongrass, galanga, thai basil, thai hot peppers,.......replaced by more common, mundane spices. Really too bad - this place used to be very good.