“If you like it Once, you will like it Twice”

Hampton Inn - McHenry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in McHenry
Reviewed August 4, 2014

we were traveling to visit relatives in this area and planned to stay here the first time. Very nice with friendly staff. When we were scheduled to stay in a town 30 miles away, they couldn't find our reservation. Even though we had made it months in advance, We decided that we liked McHenry Hampton Inn why not go back there? You would enjoy the small town around Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
tina f, General Manager at Hampton Inn - McHenry, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2014

Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to review our hotel. We were glad to hear that even though we were out of your way, you still chose to stay with us. Thanks for the wonderful review and hope you choose Hampton Inn McHenry in the future.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

This is a very clean hotel, nice pool area, very good continental breakfast and friendly staff! We enjoyed 3 nights here and would have stayed longer if able. Would and will definitely stay here again and thank you for your services!

Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. The staff was pleased when they heard how you enjoyed many of our amenities. We look forward to your stay in the future; thanks again for choosing the Hampton Inn McHenry.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were having a family reunion and it was a great location for us. Easy get in and out. Close to everything we needed. The staff was very pleasant and helpfull. Which made our stay very delightful. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. Very well displayed and lots of choices.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and the staff loves to hear positive feedback. When looking to plan you next family reunion we hope you choose The Hampton Inn McHenry.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

It's everything you expect from a Hampton Inn with a convenient location for where I was going in McHenry area. If you are looking for a clean, easy place to stay, then this is your spot. I would stay there again on my next visit.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We were pleased to hear that you would choose our hotel for your future McHenry needs. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The staff was awesome. I went up for a funeral of a family member. Upon checking in, I imagine the lady with whom I made the reservations made a note of this, and upon checking in they greeted me with a very sincere, "we're sorry for your loss Mr. H." They were very kind, the hotel was very clean. They put me in an end room which allowed for me to invite some family members who I haven't seen in a long time to come up and have a couple of drinks and reminisce. Though I have family members who live not too far and were upset that I didn't stay with them, I do not regret my choice. Though I was in a pinch because I had just dropped a lot of money at a charity event for my friend's wife who is severely ill, I am glad I stayed here. It was very clean, quiet, comfortable and a descent breakfast was served. I once could not stand Hampton Hotels, but in the past five years, they have become one of my favorite places. They seem very consistent in the way they are run.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest
We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give such a wonderful feedback. We are happy our guest service representative was able to make you stay so accommodating during a difficult time. Thank you again for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

After a long day of teaching genealogy classes at nearby McHenry College, it was so nice to be at a clean and quiet and well-maintained property like the Hampton Inn-McHenry.

I had a king bed room with a whirlpool tub and it served as the perfect wind-down refuge. I loved the working area as well and I had a chance to catch up on emails and blog posts.

I would definitely stay here again when in the McHenry area!

Room Tip: I was in Room 325 which was mid-floor, across from the stairwell exit, but I didn't hear any hal...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay in room 325. Our Jacuzzi Suites offer a great relaxation benefits, as well as the business benefits. We hope you continue to choose our hotel for your future needs, as always thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn McHenry.

Tina Fierros
General Manager Hampton Inn McHenry

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We recently stayed at this location so we could attend a conference at the McHenry Community College in Crystal Lake. This facility proved once again that you can count on the Hampton Inn for not only great rooms, great continental breakfast, great location, and great service. We wandered into town and found an amazing Mexican restaurant, that we visited a second night in a row! We look forward to coming back next year for the conference again - and will be sure to stay at this facility again, and again, and again!

Room Tip: This facility is "away from the main drag" so all rooms are quiet and offer a great night...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
tina f, General Manager at Hampton Inn - McHenry, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here! We try to provide our guests with a comfortable home away from home atmosphere and we hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near McHenry
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Algonquin
WaterFront Hotel & Marina
WaterFront Hotel & Marina
#1 of 1 in Johnsburg

Been to Hampton Inn - McHenry? Share your experiences!