“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn - McHenry
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in McHenry
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Everyone in the hotel was very helpful and friendly. You coffee brand was great. Will definitely stay at your hotel all the time when we go back to Crystal Lake, IL. to family and friends. All of the amenities offered by your hotel were great. Thanks for the Great Stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 24, 2013

What can I say, the McHenry Hampton Inn was an outstanding value. The staff was polite, and helpful upon my arrival and throughout my stay. The hotel was very clean and well kept. My room had been cleaned and prepared with the care one would expect in a much more expensive hotel. Finally, breakfast was a wonderful bonus, prepared fresh each morning. If I ever pass through the McHenry in the future I will definately be staying at the Hampton Inn.

1  Thank Wesley S
tina f, General Manager at Hampton Inn - McHenry, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and writing a positive comment about our hotel. On behalf of the entire staff at the hotel we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We want to make every guest feel like they are at home and we take pride in our customer service. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Once again, the ladies and staff at Hampton in McHenry made everyone in our group and myself feel at home. They had genuine concern for us and continue to be courteous, professional and above the mark for customer service!!! I will return. :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay at the Hampton Inn. On behalf of the entire hotel staff we thank you for your continued business. Thank you also for taking the time out of your day to write such a positive comment about our hotel.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I found this hotel because all the hotels closer in to Chicago were sold out. I was pleasantly surprised. Nice job Hampton Inn. This hotel was exactly what I needed. A nice, clean place to stay with the perfect set of amenities, including a breakfast area that was well kept. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive comment about our hotel. On behalf of the entire hotel staff we thank you for your business and looking forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Check in was delayed through computer problems. Complimentary breakfast was closed 30 minutes before the posted time. Staff was helpful in fixing the problems. The facility and the room were excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I apologize for some of the hassles that you encountered during your stay, such as the delayed check in and the breakfast bar being closed early. I am pleased to hear that the issues were resolved and thank you again for sharing. We like to hear the positives and the negatives this way we can make sure each guest is being taken care. Your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The Hampton Inn McHenry is a nice hotel. Friendly staff, large tasteful rooms, comfy beds, good breakfast, decent Internet and OK typical fitness center. The location is convenient to everything in McHenry and there is also an indoor pool and whirlpool, although I didn't have time to use it. I would stay here again. My only complaint was that the business center was not very functional. One computer was extremely slow, one had very old software and the 3rd was hooked up to a printer with no ink. The fax didn't work either, but the front desk was happy to send a fax for me.

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay and our hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the beds and the room. I would like to apologize about the business center equipment and I am pleased to hear that the front desk was able to assist you in faxing your documents. On behalf of the entire hotel we thank you for you business and your feedback.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very clean, very nice staff! We would stay at this hotel again. The bathrooms seemed well maintained and the rooms did not have any bad smells in them. I even felt comfortable with the bedding, it seemed clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay and our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the room and that everything was clean and that you felt comfortable. We take pride in our housekeeping staff on cleaning the rooms well for each guest and we thank you for such a positive comment! On behalf of the entire hotel staff thank you for your business!

Also consider these accommodations in or near McHenry
Comfort Inn
WaterFront Hotel & Marina
#1 of 1 in Johnsburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Algonquin
Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark

Been to Hampton Inn - McHenry? Share your experiences!