“YOU WILL LOVE BRUNCH CAFE”
Review of Brunch Cafe

Brunch Cafe
Ranked #1 of 111 Restaurants in McHenry
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014

This place is warm and inviting, has wonderful food, Prices are great. Staff is fun and the coffee is so good! Truly my favorite place for breakfast in McHenry, IL. I wish they were open for dinner. You have to try BRUNCH CAFE!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We love this place. The Staff are ALWAYS nice and polite. After to many visits to count, I can honestly say we have never had bad service. The food is amazing. I suggest the California Crepes. For something on the lighter side. . The stuffed portobello is amazing. Our grandson loves the black and white pancakes. All in all..a great place. There is one in Barrington also. I highly recommend this breakfast/lunch spot. Family friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Regardless of when I have eaten there, I have always had a fabulous meal. The staff is super friendly and the service is fast. One of the very best places to eat breakfast/lunch in McHenry!

1  Thank mkatzenmayer
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The wait is worth it. Very good food, amazing choices. You will want to go back and try more! My friend and I tried two different breakfasts. We reviewed the lunch choices and will go back to try a few.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

They have some unique options that you can't get at other places in town. I love the sweet potato skillet.