All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areathe hotel staffroom was cleaneastern illinois universityother hotelsnice staystaff was very friendlyrestaurants and shoppingcookiesoatmealconvenient locationbed and pillowsking roomstayed one nightoff the highway
Reviewed October 10, 2013

As usual, the Hampton was clean, efficient, and hospitable! It was moments from the
Interstate and easily recognizable! The "Hampton" sign usually means all of the above! The
ample breakfast area was enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
GM-MTOIL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests' satisfaction is our #1 goal. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very pretty room. Dark wood trim. Very comfortable bed. Room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would stay here again when the opportunity presents itself. Very nice facility. The lobby is very attractive and the breakfast area is well suited for a crowd.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM-MTOIL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience with us. I was very pleased to hear had an enjoyable stay. We hope to see you again if you are in the area. Thank you for choosing the Mattoon Hampton Inn

Hampton Inn

Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is my second stay at the Matoon, IL location and I'm still satified. Compared to some of the other hotels/motels in the area, Hampton rates very high on my list of preferred places to stay where ever I may be traveling. Services were bvery good and the room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM-MTOIL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thank you for your review of our property. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm happy to hear that we are your preferred hotel when in the Mattoon area. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Mattoon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The hotel was nice and clean just like all of the other Hamptons I have stayed at. We enjoy the complimentary breakfast and are always treated very well at Hampton, this one was no exception. It is well off the beaten path but Garmin was able to find it with no problem. Should you find yourself in this area I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM-MTOIL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. We take great pride in our hotel to exceed guest's expectations. On behalf of the entire staff at the Mattoon Hampton Inn, we would like to thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again if you are back in the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Just wish the Hampton Inn was a "Pet Friendly" hotel. When I travel with my dog to visit my old home town it would be nice to be able to stay there, instead I have to stay at Holliday Inn Express, because they ARE pet friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I'm glad to see you had a positive experience at our property. I understand the inconvenience of not accepting pets at our property. We strive to make all our guests as comfortable as possible. We have found that many of our guests have allergies and it is very difficult to remove the allergens from the rooms. Due to this reason, we do not allow pets in our property. Thank you for choosing the Mattoon Hampton Inn and we hope you have another opportunity to stay with us.