Comfort Suites Mattoon
$109
$55
$79
$77
Motel 6 Mattoon(Mattoon)(Great Value!)
$51
Unique Suites Hotel(Charleston)
$99
$96
$58
All reviewsrecommend this hotelstayed herefront deskliving areacable tvsuper nicehot tubroom was largeexcellent hotelsteak and shakeoff the highwayup to dateright next doorfree breakfastbiscuits and gravystay there againwaffles
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Room is very nice. Lost part if cable TV 2nd night. Our favorite channels if course. Not s great variety for breakfast. Nice having a baked cookie in evening. Prefer to have sink not in room. Nice staff.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I made reservations...had to be in town for a funeral. I'd made reservations for four, only two of us ended up going, and the clerk was very gracious and readily changed my charges down to two people. Flooring, paint, furniture--all of it!--was brand new and sparkly clean. The breakfast was very acceptable for this class of hotel. Stayed three nights, and only once did I see another guest (can't figure out why there weren't other guests). Easily accessible location; a hidden treasure! I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Teri B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Godgal,

Thank you for your stay with us, it was a pleasure having you and your family here. We greatly appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts and experience of your stay here at the hotel. We're truly sorry that your stay had to be at the loss of a loved one, and we will definitely keep you and your family in our prayers. Just know that you have a home away from home with us and staff that cares!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel was great. The room and furnishings were like new. Every area of the hotel was very clean and the gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. The breakfast buffet was good. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Hotel is located right off of the interstate, staff was friendly and helpful, very nice, clean room. Didn't take advantage of the free breakfast, but the dining area looked new and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going through the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Krista K
Teri B, Manager at Comfort Suites Mattoon, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Dear Krista K.,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. Your review helps us and others looking for a great place to stay while visiting our area. We hope and look forward to having you stay with us in the near future. Please feel free to take advantage of our FREE breakfast during your next stay, we guarantee that you will fall in love with our buscuits and gravy!!! Thank You again and feel free to give us a call if you need any help with planning your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Check in went smooth but upon getting to my room everything was wrong. First off the bed didn't look clean. It looked like the housekeepers just straightened out the sheets from the person the night before cause I found a few hairs at the bottom. Then there was only a few sheets of toilet paper so I called the front desk asking for a new roll...after waiting an hour I finally just went down there and got it myself. The clerk didn't even apologize for forgetting about me. The internet barely worked in my room so I couldn't even work and finally just shut everything down and went to bed. I asked for a wake up call and never received it, thankfully I had an alarm set on my phone. Breakfast was just your usual... for the price I paid I expected way more. Overall I was not impressed by this hotel. I've had better stays at Super 8s!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business