“First stay at LaQuinta”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
Calumet City, United States
“First stay at LaQuinta”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We have stayed at various hotels for business and pleasure. This was our first stay at LaQuinta and we were very pleased. The hotel was clean from parking lot, to room. The staff was kind and considerate. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Kushawn L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed here due to the Amtrak coming into Union Station 7 hours late and I could not drive all the way home at that late hour. My research netted this hotel and it was a good catch. It was extremely reasonably priced and in a decent area. The only problem I had was finding a restaurant at 10:00 PM when I arrived (thanks, Amtrak). The girl at the desk was very helpful as she made several calls to see who was open and for how much longer. She also gave me directions to find these as LQ is a little off the beaten path. The room was basic but clean and had some updated amenities. I recommend it and will stay there again if I am coming through.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Sliphorn
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Nice people attendib at the front desk, good service and clean rooms, free Internet, good location etc, just what we need!.
I congratulate the manager for doing a great job.
Every time we travel to Chicago we reserve La Quinta Inn Matteson because we feel like we are safe at home.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Love the La quinta Inn in Matte son , IL they have always treated me Luke family, they always treat me with excellance care , rooms are clean staff friendly would recommend other to the only draw back is the breakfast menu , their are lesser rated hotel that serve better breakfast ,but overall.I would stay at the la quinta

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Rockford
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I had the pleasure of being a guest at the LaQuinta Inn & Suites in Matteson, IL this past weekend. I was greeted by a friendly staff member that made me feel important and valued as a guest. I was accompanied by my Great Dane. Everyone was most helpful and made my stay comfortable. There was even a great pet walking area next to the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We have stayed there several times for doctor visits in Chicago. We have always had a good experience. The rooms are clean and quiet. It is located right off the highway and easy to get to our appointments.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
West Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Everyone was friendly and helpful. It snowed during my stay and the snow clearing service came around often to plow the drives and sidewalks. The one down side is they didn't have any tea bags, either in the room or at breakfast. I don't drink coffee..... They allow pets and this place has plenty of grassy areas to walk your dog. NOTE: dog owners - please pick up after your dog! I don't want to step in it when I go out after dark. You need a flashlight and a baggie. It's not rocket science.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Tinley Park
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Red Roof Inn & Suites Monee

Been to La Quinta Inn Chicago Matteson? Share your experiences!