“A TERRIBLE EASTER DINNER, THAT SUCKED FROM THE START!”
Review of Cracker Barrel - CLOSED

Cracker Barrel
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I had easter dinner here, we were greeted nice by the host, but when the female waitress came to our table she wasn;t really friendly, she was just going threw the motions, so to speak. I had to change my order twice due to them being out certain foods from their sampler entree, then the food didn't really taste good like it did the previous night we did come, this night was totally different from the last couple of times we came, from the food to the bad service we received from the waitress(Ebony,R), she acted like she didn't want to be there, instead of a warm feeling, we got a cold feeling, a terrible experience for customers we has supported this restaurant in the past. Then to add to our dissatisfied dinner expreience, the waitress give us the wrong bill, when I questioned her about it, she states"Oh, I got your's mixed up with the other table", she brings us the right one and walks away. Can we get a sorry? She didn't say that and acted like it was no big deal. Then we are waiting at cash register to pay for the meal, we waited a little while, then when the female cashier came, she didn't greet us with a hello, smile, or may I help you. She just asked for the bill, but when the next customer came up , she was with a smile and very kind to him. My husband and I looked and wondered what did we do to desire this type of treatment ? We were not rude or disrespectful to anyone, so why your employees felt the need to be mean and not have good customer service skills, as for this day we still don't know! However, we will not be supporting any more at this restaurant!!!

1  Thank KLS13_10

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This Cracker Barrel is located right off of I57, so it is centrally located. The food is very good and the service is great. I love the little shop inside the restaurant.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My family and I went and enjoyed good service, warm environment and some good ole comfort food. The store is also nicely decorated and I always buy something. I love to get something for my sister who lives in the Motor City....

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Good food and nearby the hotel. You can walk or make a short drive. The service was good and the food was good also.

1  Thank johnie226
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Good homecooking while on the road -- at an affordable price. We were happy with that and waitress was very helpful and pleasant but kind of forgetful after taking our order.