“Favorite Fuddruckers”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite place out of the 4 I've ever been to. Its clean, friendly employees and the food has never been bad. The atmosphere is great and the place is well taken care of. We have been making the drive for years. And hope to make the drive many more times. Well done!

There are newer reviews for Fuddruckers

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Really great hamburgers that are cooked how you want them! There is a condiment bar that is free to load them up with as much stuff as you want! If you're craving a loaded burger, this is the place!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I love Fuddruckers!!! I love the ability to top it myself, how I want it without a hassle; how much lettuce I want, sliced or diced tomatoes, my way! The soda dispensing machines a pretty cool too! I can always find Vanilla Coke under the hood!
The kids like it too...no fuss! I get to relax and the get to relax too! I love how they benefit the schools in the area with Fundraiser Nights! That's a plus!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I found this place open late on a Wednesday night, thankfully. I had a very late train that caused me to be searching for dinner at 10:00 PM. The only hitch for me was that I was not familiar with the place and its procedures and the girl at the counter was kind of matter-of-fact about taking my order without telling me the options. Thankfully another girl jumped in and guided me. The set up (and probably at other Fuddrucker"s) is that you order at the register, sit down, and come and fetch your food basket when ready. There is a nice fixings bar with everything from tomatoes to jalapenos and that is great for choice. It was a very large restaurant so there should not be problems with finding a seat. The food appears to be all things burger and thankfully for flexitarians like me, there is a nice veggie burger. It was tasty and the steak fries were very good as well.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Tried it for the 1st time yesterday. I came under the impressing you were seated by a hostess and you placed your order with a waiter/ess. So I was surprised to walk in and find out you ordered at the counter and put on your own condiments and veggies. I had the chicken sandwich with bacon and Swiss and it was pretty good. My boyfriend had a bacon cheeseburger and he liked his too. We also enjoyed the chili cheese fries. So even though it wasn't what I was expected I wasn't disappointed.