“A Fusion or "Con Fusion"”
Review of A.Fusion

A.Fusion
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Matteson
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Intended to dine at A Fusion last evening during the arctic blast of zero temperatures, only to find it was equally cold inside. The staff had no trouble seating us (and a few more wayward parties after us) despite the fact that (as was admitted later) "we have trouble with heater". It was so cold that you could see your breath inside, and even the wait staff was shivering. We were seated next to another party who was dining with their winter coats on. We were told "I just turn up heat" by the waiter (but he already knew it wasn't working. After freezing for a half hour or so, we decided to order the main course of our anniversary meal as a carry out and eat it at home. But by that time "So sorry the kitchen is closed". Upon leaving, confronted the owner about the situation, who merely chuckled with "I so sorry". Save your money and go where you are appreciated.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was a fun dinner! For those who love Japanese, Thai and Chinese! I started my meal with sushi because I love it, then added crab Rangoon to my appetizer list. Decided on the Chinese house fried rice and chicken pad Thai for entrees. Topped off with Thai iced tea. Our server was great and the environment inviting... Best of all the food was delicious!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My family and I first visited in January after all of the prior holiday dishes were gone,to our surprise the atmosphere was intimate and inviting, the staff was professional and accommodating and the food was ever so fresh.since January I made a point of returning once sometimes twice a week on different days to see if the quality of food was the same.i have to say on each occasion the food is always fresh.dont have a desire for Japanese cuisine however I may have to think outside the box and try it. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The amount of food for the price is a great value... So many different offerings; Chinese, Japanese, Cantonese, Korean, Sushi...and more!!! The drinks are good!! Everything is very fresh!!!

1  Thank JazzyShar
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Strictly mediocre "fusion" Chinese food from the vast underground vat of fusion Chinese food. Putatively, they provide Thai, Chinese and Sushi.

I ordered all you can eat sushi. The service and speed was outstanding. The sushi was average, and about what you would expect for the price. The portions were very large, so if you want to eat a lot of mediocre food, this may be the place for you.

1  Thank Jacob J