Intended to dine at A Fusion last evening during the arctic blast of zero temperatures, only to find it was equally cold inside. The staff had no trouble seating us (and a few more wayward parties after us) despite the fact that (as was admitted later) "we have trouble with heater". It was so cold that you could see your breath inside, and even the wait staff was shivering. We were seated next to another party who was dining with their winter coats on. We were told "I just turn up heat" by the waiter (but he already knew it wasn't working. After freezing for a half hour or so, we decided to order the main course of our anniversary meal as a carry out and eat it at home. But by that time "So sorry the kitchen is closed". Upon leaving, confronted the owner about the situation, who merely chuckled with "I so sorry". Save your money and go where you are appreciated.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.