Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$93
$60
QualityInn
$59
$43
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park(Tinley Park)(Great Value!)
$102
$136
$80
Hotels.com
$109
$126
$123
Hampton.com
All reviewsfront deskcomplimentary breakfastrecommend this hotelnight's sleepenjoyed my stayclean roomsthe breakfast areafitness roomshopping and restaurantsstay there againcleaning staffgreat place to stayhome away from homeup to dateeasy accessvery nice hotelyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2013

The recent changes in Staff & management definitely has improved the service at the Matteson IL location. The staff is much more friendly & professional. The Manager Arnett is doing a great job and its paying off at this location. I will return to this hotel if I'm ever in the chicagoland area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

We are happy to read you will be staying with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson the next time you are in our area. Thank you for such a nice review and for your business.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Definitely recommend staying here. One of the nicest Hampton Inns I've stayed in, apparently recently remodeled. Though the quality of the breakfast eggs was questionable, at least they offered them. Heating unit did not seem to blow heat in the room consistently though.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for stating you think we here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson are one of the nicest Hamptons you have stayed at and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you also for such a nice review.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We were so pleasantly surprised with this lovely motel as we have had several bad experiences in the recent past with motels rooms. The service, room, cleanliness, food were excellent and I am a hard sell! We will stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

We are happy to read you were pleasantly surprised and think we have a lovely hotel here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We thank you for such a nice review and for your business. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I forgot a suit in the closet. Per my request, I received the staff kept myu suit in storage. I was cheerfully greated on my next arrival and was told "We have your suit for you". Staff was courteous and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We are very happy we were able to keep your suit for you tell you returned and would like to thank you for your business and for taking the time to compliment our staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was one better experience I have in this area. The Hampton was very very clean, accomadating, pleasant. The breakfast was very good. I had a really GREAT stay there. I am looking foward to using them again on my next trip to Mattenson, IL

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your business and for such a great review.