“Excellent Service”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I forgot a suit in the closet. Per my request, I received the staff kept myu suit in storage. I was cheerfully greated on my next arrival and was told "We have your suit for you". Staff was courteous and very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

We are very happy we were able to keep your suit for you tell you returned and would like to thank you for your business and for taking the time to compliment our staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We hope you will be able to visit us again in the near future. Thank you for such a nice review.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was one better experience I have in this area. The Hampton was very very clean, accomadating, pleasant. The breakfast was very good. I had a really GREAT stay there. I am looking foward to using them again on my next trip to Mattenson, IL

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

 We are delighted to know you had a wonderful time here at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson and hope to see you again when travel plans permit! Thank you for your business and for such a great review.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I called three days prior to checking inquiring on shopping/resturaunt recommendations. Sierra, was very polite and helpful. When I checked in on Friday, Sierra left an envelope at the front desk for me, with my name on it, a personalized letter for me and my wife, and directions to all of the places she had told me about. I did not ask for this, nor was I expecting it. I never got to see Sierra, but please tell her how much my wife and I appreciated that. Takesha was very friendly and effiecint as well. The hotel was clean. I really enjoyed myself and will stay at this hotel again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

 Our associates here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Mattesonpride themselves on providing excellent guest service and will be pleased to hear they exceeded your expectations! Your review will certainly be shared with them. Thank you!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Don't stay in this hotel!!! I would truthfully like to give it zero stars, because that is what it deserves. When we went to check in at 4 pm, the girl behind the desk told us she needed to check and see if our room was ready. She disappeared. Behind the counter and came back a few minutes later sniffing and saying it was ready. Kinda odd considering our room was on the third floor!! Then later that evening, the toilet handle broke. When I picked up the lid I realized that it had been broken for some time and the duct tape around the plastic handle submerged in water did not provide a long term solution! Yeah, I am surprised as well! (Please note the sarcasm). Then sometime in the middle of the night some woman started pounding on our door and then tried to shove her way past my wife and into the room. Luckily I was right behind her and we had the chain on the door. When I stepped out into the hall, she got all calm and said oh, I thought this was my room! She was looking for (her) John's room, you could tell that from the way she was dressed!!!!
PS : the manager NEVER has called me back after I called to talk to him!!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor. Our property and brand goal is to exceed our guests’ expectations--and I am disappointed that we were unable to meet your expectations for your stay with us. In your review, you bring up some great points that we are currently looking into. In regards to updating---we're already on our way. In fact, our property will be undergoing some renovations in the near future to address the concerns you addressed.

Please be assured that the feedback you provided in your review will be taken into consideration so that we may improve our guests’ in-property experience. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. I do hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other hotels in the area. I stayed at the Holiday Inn across the street from this Hampton Inn and everyday I had a different problem. Not at the Hampton Inn. The staff is AMAZING, the rooms are clean and comfy and it makes for an inviting space. I recommend this hotel...don't do Holiday Inn or LaQunita which are both in the area. Pay the little extra for a better experience overall.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying such nice things about our hotel the Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We would also like to thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff. We hope to be able to host you again soon!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

When I arrived Synthia greeted me by name and was excited that I arrived before the end of her shift. It was late evening, but she was energetic, professional, warm and friendly. A great start to a productive two-night stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

 We're always looking for ways to identify star performers on our team and will share your positive review with Synthia. Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and for your business. We look forward to your next visit here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great hotel friendly staff, great rooms clean and great complimentary breakfast! The hotel has some nice features pool, computer area, drinks and snacks for sale and a laundry area. This particular hotel is also close to 2 restaurants which you can walk to...convience for those who have checked in late and just want to get something to eat. Great Stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you think we have a great hotel and friendly staff here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. We look forward to your next visit to our area. Thank You!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Hampton Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 6 in Matteson

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson? Share your experiences!