“Very Clean and Comfortable”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Very clean and comfortable. Good resturaunts within walking distance. Retail shopping near by as well. Friendly staff and very professional. The rooms were a little pricy but ok for the area. Would prefer smoking but not available at this location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

 We always enjoy hearing from our guests! Thank you for posting such a pleasant review of our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I knew it was going to be a test of my will when I checked in. Hampton Inn has been known for extending comfort and convenience to professional while traveling away from home but the rowdy rude crowd overtaking the lobby told me that this was not going to be that type of stay. I checked in and stepped out for the event I traveled for. Where I returned I was met with a n ongoing set of events that continued into the next day. The police was on site multiple times throughout the night and continued to be present until I checked out. As it turns out the desk clerk was kind enough to book multiple room and pool parties that led to multiple fights throughout the night. I too bad for the Hampton Inn owner because I'm sure it will take a long time to overcome this financial fiasco.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank PKimThomas
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I understand that you were disappointed regarding our hotel being somewhat noisy. I sincerely apologize if some of the guests staying at our hotel were rowdy and disturbed you in any way. Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allow us to improve the quality of our products and services. All of your comments will be internally discussed with our management team for immediate action. In the meantime, if I can assist you further, certainly let me know. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel is located in the center of a shopping area and easy access to the high ways. If cleaniness is your thing, this is a hotel for you. Price is a little on the higher side, but you get what you pay for. Excellent services overall.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson .

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am in general a fan of Hampton Inn but the quality and service of this property were a level above even the normal excellent stay. The location is fantastic, the rooms up-to-date, clean and fresh. It is the staff that distinguish this property, however. Their level of attentiveness and care put them in a star category above the chain's rating. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your statement that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson is a level above is very nice to hear and we thank you for it. We hope to be able to see you again soon. Thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very comfortable environment. clean well kept in and out. Janell the front end manager was the bomb. The hotel was always clean and smelling good. Just need to tell custodian that he should wait for guest to move before he mops their feet. Some people consider that taboo.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your statement that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson has a very comfortable environment. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were traveling with a group for a dance competition. Stayed at this hotel last year and LOVED IT! Convenient, friendly staff, decent breakfast. This year at least 4 members of our group had to leave the hotel due to bed bugs being found in their rooms. All different floors and on different ends of the hotel.

1  Thank Trisha H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I am very sorry that you found bedbugs during your stay with us. I can assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of all our guests and I thank you very much for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our pest control provider. We will do everything we can to make sure we take the necessary precautions so that none of our guests have to deal with this inconvenient issue. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Amazing Experience! Recommended to everyone! Room very clean Bed very clean and smells fresh Breakfast and Parking Included! 4 Stars! Friendly Staff and Quiet Location I will definitely revisit Hampton Hotels! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for saying you would definitely return to our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Matteson, IL
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Tinley Park, IL
Best Western Chicago Southland

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson? Share your experiences!