“GOOD EXPERIENCE”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Matteson
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This hotel is located in the center of a shopping area and easy access to the high ways. If cleaniness is your thing, this is a hotel for you. Price is a little on the higher side, but you get what you pay for. Excellent services overall.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

 Your complimentary review of our hotel is much appreciated! Hopefully, we'll have the opportunity to host you again soon here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson .

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am in general a fan of Hampton Inn but the quality and service of this property were a level above even the normal excellent stay. The location is fantastic, the rooms up-to-date, clean and fresh. It is the staff that distinguish this property, however. Their level of attentiveness and care put them in a star category above the chain's rating. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your statement that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson is a level above is very nice to hear and we thank you for it. We hope to be able to see you again soon. Thank you for your nice review.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very comfortable environment. clean well kept in and out. Janell the front end manager was the bomb. The hotel was always clean and smelling good. Just need to tell custodian that he should wait for guest to move before he mops their feet. Some people consider that taboo.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your statement that our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson has a very comfortable environment. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were traveling with a group for a dance competition. Stayed at this hotel last year and LOVED IT! Convenient, friendly staff, decent breakfast. This year at least 4 members of our group had to leave the hotel due to bed bugs being found in their rooms. All different floors and on different ends of the hotel.

1  Thank Trisha H
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review. I am very sorry that you found bedbugs during your stay with us. I can assure you that our main concern is for the health and safety of all our guests and I thank you very much for bringing this issue to my attention so that I can follow-up with our pest control provider. We will do everything we can to make sure we take the necessary precautions so that none of our guests have to deal with this inconvenient issue. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and I can assure you that your feedback will help us deliver this brand promise. Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Amazing Experience! Recommended to everyone! Room very clean Bed very clean and smells fresh Breakfast and Parking Included! 4 Stars! Friendly Staff and Quiet Location I will definitely revisit Hampton Hotels! Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for saying you would definitely return to our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Our Dance Company stayed at this hotel (which we've stayed at in years past) over this past weekend. Several of our Company moms found bed bugs in their rooms - all on different floors of the hotel. I too found a live bug in the bedskirt of my bed. This is one of the nicer hotels in the Matteson area. As many good experiences as we've had at this hotel, they are completely overshadowed by this experience. Front desk staff did refund me for my nights stay and seemed completely shocked and unaware that they had any bed bug issues. I will not be staying with this Hampton any time in the future.

1  Thank A B
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 11, 2013

My stay at this hotel went very smoothly - from the check-in to departure. The room was fresh, clean, comfortable, and the staff always made sure I had everything I needed. I enjoyed the variety and taste of the breakfast items each morning, and the many options available for other meals nearby. The hotel was very conveniently located to nearly any type of shopping you would need while traveling, and the airport was just a short ride away. I would refer this hotel to anyone who asked, and would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel the Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson. I’m happy to read from your review that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I was especially glad to read that you has a speedy and efficient check-in. Our main concern is for all our guests to have a welcoming stay and I am thrilled that we were able to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your business and I do hope that next time you are in town, you stay with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Matteson
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Wingate by Wyndham Tinley Park
Holiday Inn Chicago Matteson Conference Center
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Hampton Inn Chicago/Tinley Park
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 6 in Matteson

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago Southland-Matteson? Share your experiences!