Lincoln Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$66
$105
Hotels.com
Motel 6 Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
$56
$104
Hampton.com
$69
Hotels.com
Pear Tree Inn Terre Haute(Terre Haute)
$90
$124
$110
TripAdvisor
Terre Haute Inn(Terre Haute)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsterre hautefree fountainrooms are largefree breakfastindoor poolbeds were comfortablewould stay here againsleeppropertytub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff/owner were very very friendly and accommodating! Decent breakfast, nothing fancy but it'll get you going :) The rooms were HUGE and very clean. They have a nice little landscaped area out front with benches and a fire pit, it was so nice to sit outside in the evening. We didn't use the pool, but went and looked, very nice!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa E
Reviewed April 17, 2013

There is not a lot in this part of Illinois. What a great place to stay. Probably could be a 5 for me but some people may want some things such as a weight room. Also at times I could hear voices through the wall but that was only when I was close to the wall. No big deal. I was on a motorcycle trip and one of my stops was at Casey, IL, 19 miles down the road to attend the Moonshine Lunch Run. I am so glad the hotel (main gathering point) in Casey was booked as the Lincoln was so much better. I have stayed at 5 stars that were not as nice. It was clean, staff friendly, large very nice rooms, nice all over, nice indoor pool, and a steak house across the parking lot which gave a 15% discount to guests. I had reserved my room for a Thursday thru Sunday but due to weather I hurried my trip so I could arrive a day early. All rooms were booked for the weekend but since I checked in early and had reservations they up graded me to a very large two room suite at no charge. The breakfast was a little more than the typical all high carb one but not anything special. I will stay there again next year. It was a great experience. The owners actually work there. I find it funny one of the reviewers followed 66 to St. Louis on their way to Cincinnati and stayed here. I had left Cincinnati stayed here and followed 66 after St. Louis.

Room Tip: I trusted the site this hotel was listed on. I hoped they would not list a roach motel. Also it had good reviews on Trip Advisory.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank leroys73
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was the last night of a trip that began in Chicago and followed Rt 66 to St Louis and we were headed for home (Cincinnati) when we found this GEM in the middle of nowhere. A new place - with beautifully appointed log cabin decor large rooms and large bathrooms with a sink in and out fridge/micro, large flat screen on wall wifi that works! free soda in lobby free breakfast - REAL FOOD - not fake eggs or precooked microwaved meat, ripe fruit, large coffee cups that actually hold a cup of coffee :) , fresh ground s&p shakers, cereal and breads - and "flippy waffles" :) the pool is clean and heated in a beautiful pool room - I am usually "uneasy" with swimming in hotel pools but I did here! Towels provided in the pool room we stayed on the west side and watched the sunset over midwestern corn fields - sorry we only had one night, but highly recommend this lodging and plan to return!

Room Tip: Stay in the back - west side - for a nice sunset
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends