“Just the type of spot I was hoping to find!”
Review of Lincoln Suites

Lincoln Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marshall
Lincoln Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Marshall B&B and Inns
“Just the type of spot I was hoping to find!”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This is a relatively new place. The person at the desk said it was a couple of years old. Instead if your typical hotel room, it is made to look like a cabin. Rooms are big. Tastefully decorated. Bathroom big. Very clean. I think these were memory foam mattresses, which I've never slept on before. I slept great, although my husband said his sleep was fitful. My only complaint is coffee. No coffee maker in the room, so you have to get dressed to go to lobby for coffee, and it's not in a thermal carafe. It's brewed and sits on the warmer, which leads to burnt tasting coffee. To some, that's a minor issue ... Me, I like my morning coffee ... So it's important. The rate was a little pricey, but I don't mind paying a little higher rate if the rooms are clean

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Hoosiergypsies

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Herrin, Il
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Staff/owner were very very friendly and accommodating! Decent breakfast, nothing fancy but it'll get you going :) The rooms were HUGE and very clean. They have a nice little landscaped area out front with benches and a fire pit, it was so nice to sit outside in the evening. We didn't use the pool, but went and looked, very nice!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa E
Dallas
Reviewed April 17, 2013

There is not a lot in this part of Illinois. What a great place to stay. Probably could be a 5 for me but some people may want some things such as a weight room. Also at times I could hear voices through the wall but that was only when I was close to the wall. No big deal. I was on a motorcycle trip and one of my stops was at Casey, IL, 19 miles down the road to attend the Moonshine Lunch Run. I am so glad the hotel (main gathering point) in Casey was booked as the Lincoln was so much better. I have stayed at 5 stars that were not as nice. It was clean, staff friendly, large very nice rooms, nice all over, nice indoor pool, and a steak house across the parking lot which gave a 15% discount to guests. I had reserved my room for a Thursday thru Sunday but due to weather I hurried my trip so I could arrive a day early. All rooms were booked for the weekend but since I checked in early and had reservations they up graded me to a very large two room suite at no charge. The breakfast was a little more than the typical all high carb one but not anything special. I will stay there again next year. It was a great experience. The owners actually work there. I find it funny one of the reviewers followed 66 to St. Louis on their way to Cincinnati and stayed here. I had left Cincinnati stayed here and followed 66 after St. Louis.

Room Tip: I trusted the site this hotel was listed on. I hoped they would not list a roach motel. Also it ha...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank leroys73
Maineville, Ohio
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This was the last night of a trip that began in Chicago and followed Rt 66 to St Louis and we were headed for home (Cincinnati) when we found this GEM in the middle of nowhere. A new place - with beautifully appointed log cabin decor large rooms and large bathrooms with a sink in and out fridge/micro, large flat screen on wall wifi that works! free soda in lobby free breakfast - REAL FOOD - not fake eggs or precooked microwaved meat, ripe fruit, large coffee cups that actually hold a cup of coffee :) , fresh ground s&p shakers, cereal and breads - and "flippy waffles" :) the pool is clean and heated in a beautiful pool room - I am usually "uneasy" with swimming in hotel pools but I did here! Towels provided in the pool room we stayed on the west side and watched the sunset over midwestern corn fields - sorry we only had one night, but highly recommend this lodging and plan to return!

Room Tip: Stay in the back - west side - for a nice sunset
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Tammy A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marshall
Candlewood Suites Terre Haute
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Terre Haute
SpringHill Suites Terre Haute
SpringHill Suites Terre Haute
#6 of 18 in Terre Haute

Been to Lincoln Suites? Share your experiences!