“Great place to stay. Will stay there again and again”
Review of Drury Inn Marion

Drury Inn Marion
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I would like to send my thanks and best compliments to the Drury Inn, located in Marion, IL. My new bride and I were married on April 19, 2014 in the Marion Area. We live approximately 250 miles away, but wanted to be wed in beautiful Southern Illinois. From April 17, through April 20, there were 12 rooms rented at the Marion Facility by friends and family.

We had absolutely NO complaints about the accommodations, only praise. Our guests were extremely pleased with the staff, the cleanliness of the facility, the fabulous breakfast, the 5:30 rewind and the wonderful pool and hot tub. Staying at this facility is almost like vacationing at an all inclusive resort.

Being the parents of a disabled adult, we require specific needs in our room. Nicole was incredibly helpful and gave us a tour of the facility before we decided to chose Drury Inn for our guests. We had a concern regarding the location of the bed in the ADA king room. Nicole explained it was no problem to relocate the bed to accommodate our needs.

I spoke with Carla several times regarding room preference for our elderly guests. Carla put my concerns to ease and made everything work flawlessly. When I called the day before our stay to provide information on for moving the bed, Carla had Terry from maintenance call me directly to ensure the bed was placed in the proper location.

A Huge Thank You to the remaining employees at the Drury Inn, Marion Illinois. Everyone was friendly and extremely helpful. Several of our guests commented they would stay at Drury Inn during future travels.

Thank You again for making our special day and the days preceding full of happy Memories.

Room Tip: Call the desk and ask if you have special needs. They are extremely helpful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The friendly staff that greets you make you feel great and comfortable from the moment you arrive at this hotel, and all other Drury Inns, for that matter. The check in process was quick and efficient. The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. There is always the aroma of fresh pop-corn wafting through the hotel, and if you are on a diet, discard it right away and enjoy it. There is always free food in the evening for the guests, and free breakfast in the mornings. The check-out process was, again, quick and painless. My receipt was e-mailed to me the morning of my departure. How efficient can you get. This is what a hotel should be.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sebringgeezers
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is very typical of the Drury Inn chain. We favor Drury Inn and really enjoyed the Marion IL site, We arrives in time for supper and were not disappointed. Staff was very friendly as usual for Drury. King bed room was pleasant and clean. King bed was comfortable and shower was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob R
Reviewed March 21, 2014

As a teacher I enjoyed rewarding a good student with an A grade. Now that I am retired I like to reward a great motel with an A grade.The Drury Inn has it right. Friendly, and welcoming front desk person,good food both A.M. and P.M. and clean and comfortable rooms.After a long day of driving to Florida,from Minnesota, it was nice to have all of our needs met under the same roof. Nice touch when the front desk person followed up with a phone call making sure we were comfortable and our expectations were met once we were in the room. Dinner and breakfast cook,as well as bartender in P.M., making sure the food and service met our expectaions. We have stayed in Drury Inns before but it seems the food and service has been upgraded since the last year when we last stayed in Drury Inn.Added bonus the property honored our coupon that we picked up at the IL. welcoming Center. Drury Inn= A: for A great stay!!

Room Tip: First floor rooms close to our parked car and breakfast and dinner area.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My wife and daughters stayed at this Drury while attending a concert at the Marion Cultural and Civic Center. As one can tell from reading my reviews, we try to stay at Drury's when possible. This one is typical. Clean accomodating rooms ( I think we stayed in Room 225), a great staff, and decent food. The hotel is in a decent location and the parking lot was relatively easy to get in and out of. The girls also enjoyed the indoor pool.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 63,628
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We love the Drury! We have a small dog and love that she is welcome. This was a very clean an felt like an upscale hotel. Great Kick-back party and breakfast. We will definitely be back! We stay each year on our way south.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This was our first stay of what will be many at the Marion Drury Inn. John at the front desk was very helpful when we checked in and he was making fresh popcorn.

We got a king room that was clean fine size wise, but I think that we will try a suite next time.

The kickback dinner was unexpected and was kind of like going to a family reunion with different people coming and going. The breakfast the next morning was more that I had expected. I do not know why other motels do not go the extra effort on there food.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family