“Average”

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Average”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Small breakfast area Breakfast food items lacking quality Pool are un kept.........trash laying around Over priced for what you get blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Camden IN, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I have grown to expect more from Hampton than what was at this location. I will never elect too stay at this location again. The service staff was not prompt at check in and not very friendly. I just think they are understaffed. I have never given Hampton this kind of review before but this location was just not acceptable.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

JACKSON, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I applaud Hampton for always being clean, comfortable, quiet and courteous. They offer a fantastic value for the money. My wife and I love the free breakfast feature. The rooms are very modern and the beds and pillows are clean, fresh and comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Marion D
Berrien Springs, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Nice, clean place to stay. Located close to highway and close to a Walmart/Red Box. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Nothing bad to report from stay. Nice, clean place to stay. Located close to highway and close to a Walmart/Red Box. Clean rooms. Good breakfast. Nothing bad to report from stay.

1 Thank David P
Nassau Bay, Texas
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Have stayed here multiple times and very satisfied with the stay. I highly recommend this Hampton if your passing through Marion, IN. The only issue is getting to this hotel due to the highway construction.

1 Thank Ray M
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Best choice of all brands within Hilton. The free breakfast, internet, fitness center and general location of the Hampton always seem to be just right for my business trips. I would always recommend a stay there and use primarily for my choice throughout the country.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank C7636QPjohnf
MarionILHampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marion, responded to this review, May 11, 2014
Thank you, so much, for the awesome review! We are very thankful for your loyalty.
Minnesota, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Unfriendly, not very happy staff. Bed was comfortable. Could get no discounts even though I am a Hilton Honors members and they E-mail me all the time with discount specials like 99.00 weekends etc. Had to pay way more than last fall when I was there. I go twice a year to visit family. I stayed three nights Friday, saturday and Sunday and for some reason Sunday cost more to stay than Frida and Saturday?????? Wierd. Too expensive.

2 Thank Debra S
I'd like to take a minute to thank you for giving us input so we can better ourselves. Your opinion means the world to us. I'm sincerely sorry about your unpleasant stay. Here, at the Hampton in Marion, we strive to provide our guests with excellent customer service, and clean comfortable rooms. We do have busy and slow seasons. This would probably be why the rates were lower in the fall. Spring tends to be a very busy time for us and subsequently our rates are based on our occupancy. I hope I was of help to you!