WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Kansas City, United States
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013

Room is clean and has an updated feel. Great mattress and bedding. Aspect on the TV was out of wack and not high definition. Soap and shower complimentary items could be of higher quality. Coffee service in-suite was good. Cookies in the lobby were good.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarionILHampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marion, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for staying with us. Unfortunately, a recent update did make our channel listing on a couple of out tvs a little inaccurate but they are all back to normal. Thank you for being so understanding!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Memphis, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Bathtub would not drain. Light bulbs were burnt out. Sitting chair was most uncomfortable and below standards. Would like to have good chair to sit & read rather than having to lay in bed to read. This hotel was not up to standards that I am accustomed to when staying at Hampton Inn.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I sincerely apologize for the issues during your stay. Never hesistate to let the front desk know of any issues in your room. Those issues should have never been a part of your stay, but we strive to make it right. That's what were here for!
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

First of all, the hotel service was great all in itself. Everything was clean and everyone was friendly.

When I had gotten home I realized I had left my glasses there. So I called them and told them I think I had my glasses there. They looked and they did not find them at first. I called them again the next day realizing they have may have fallen between the dresser, which is why I forgot them in the first place. I told them where they may have fallen and they said they would check again. they did not find them but they told me they would call me back if they did find them. I believe that day they called and they had found them, and that they would send them to me. I was very grateful because it would have been very expensive if I would have had to buy a new pair.

So thank you very much to the staff there for taking the time to find my glasses!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I'm so glad we were able to find them for you! We definitely have a team that is not willing to give up so easily!
Pompano Beach, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

A very good value, especially with AAA discount. Conveniently located near I-57, clean, quiet and comfortable room. Good breakfast, especially on the weekend. Arrived late at night, without a reservation and clerk worked to get me the lowest rate available.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were very happy to have you with us and hope to see you again.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

Excellent service and place. Excellent breakfast and evening foods and drinks. Would like to see mixed drinks and a sauna and or hot tub. Will stay there again. Close to ood, shopping and hospital. Went there on business, have stayed before as well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your compliments! We are currently looking into expanding our liquor license to add mixed drinks to our menu! We hope to see you again!
Fort Collins, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel many times; each time the service seems to go down hill. The rooms are nice and are clean. We weren't acknowledged as members of Hilton Honors program. We had to wait for the desk clerk(s) to finish their smoke break to be assisted. There used to be limited hotels in this area but now there are many options available. We will probably try another hotel next time.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MarionILHampton, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Marion, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
On behalf of all of the staff here at the Hampton, I sincerely apologize for your experience. Your concerns are our concerns and I thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Changes will be made and I hope you will be willing to give us another chance to allow you to leave more than impressed with our service!
Blaine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Always a good stay. Fast check-inn with recommendations for restaurants and directions. Clean and comfortable rooms. Very nice pool and work out area, and a tasty breakfast. A large lighted parking area that will accommodate RV, Boats on trailers.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review! We would love to have you again!