“the constitution for the people”
Review of Ryan's Family Steak House - CLOSED

Ryan's Family Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I liked to say that ryans was my place to go but on 3/28/14 that all changed when I saw a sign on the door no guns allow . I gather that means no police, law enforcement can go to the restaurant . I would like to see the sign removed because the co. is taking our rights away. I do not carry a gun but if a person has the right and legal to carry .that the co. would feel safe knowing that somebody in the restaurant can protect the people inside if need be.THAT IS MY LAST TRIP IN RYANS until the sign is removed from the door . thank you and goodby

1  Thank rick f

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Stopped in for supper as we was passing through Marion Illinois. Food was extremely dry as it set in the steam pans for too many hours. Much of the food was half cooked, very limited choices. Most of the food was not fit to eat... The restaurant did appeared clean and the staff was very friendly and nice. Will never stop there again.

1  Thank Dwain H
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have eat at Ryan's all over the states . From Indian to Cal. May I say This is the worst Ryan's I ever been in. The food was dry and on the cool side. Had to go and find someone to talk with. Was not nothing to chose from. Real lack of bars there. I did get my money back.

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

A bus load of people just left so the dining areas were still dirty, and there weren't any spoons! We stopped here for lunch on Tuesday the 22nd at 1230. I'm glad I had a coupon so we spent 13 dollars for the two of us for lunch. Got another coupon for a 4.99 lunch too! I'm signed up to receive their emails for coupons and that is well worth it as I just show them the coupon on my phone. I wondered if they were short handed at lunch. Food wasn't at hot as I prefer since they just had two bus loads of people go through!

1  Thank AliceDilts
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I was there on the 23rd. The restaurant was very clean. the employees made sure the food was being replaced in the buffet when it needed to be. The food was very delicious.

1  Thank 739jessicab