$98
HIExpress.com
$99
$84
Priceline
Quality Inn & Suites Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
$59
$119
Hampton.com
$81
$68
Super 8 by Wyndham Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
$61
$82
Agoda.com
Drury Inn Marion(Marion)
$85
All reviewsfront deskin town for businessminor league baseball parkgym roomour entire stayroad trip stopdecent hotelthe breakfast areahotel is locatedoff the highwaystay there againabove averageclose proximitylocation is greatcookiesgreat breakfaststaff was very friendly
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Traveling to Florida from Chicago on a rainy Friday night in December. Had originally intended to stay in Paducah KY but the rain was making driving on I-57 too difficult. Staff was able to accommodate our late night request and get us a room for four. Room was clean, beds were comfortable. The room was not overly spacious, so be aware if you plan to bring up a lot of luggage. Kids commented that there were not sufficient or convenient outlets to recharge their electronic gadgets.

We enjoyed and appreciated it enough that we booked the same hotel on the return trip two weeks later, this time in anticipation of a snow storm. We knew we would be comfortable and safe and well taken care of here (this is only the second time I have booked the same hotel on the return trip). This is one of the best hotel options in Southern Illinois and greatly appreciated. .

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2014

In August 2012 I drove my elderly mother to Southern Illinois, alone, to see friends and relatives. I got very ill - thought it may have been an aneurysm-thankfully, only the WORST migraine ever, and ended up in the ER for the day and night. The fine people of the Fairfield Inn, helped get me down the elevator, into the car and off to the hospital and helped get ahold of relatives to take care of my mom. We ended up having to stay an extra night to be sure I could travel and they couldn't have been more accommodating. I write this now as I am about to travel back with my mom, this time on a plane from California, and we will stay at the Fairfield. People can complain about food, mattresses, etc., but you can't beat kindness, nor can you teach it. Thank you, again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tckmom
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Lots of pluses for this hotel! Room was small but adequate and clean. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was good but wished the hotels offered a few gluten free breakfast options besides eggs and fruit. Manager's social hour was an unexpected treat with free drinks and snacks. (Mon - Thurs only.) Host and front desk clerk were friendly and helpful. Business center computer and printer worked....a plus as I had business to follow up on while on vacation. A pleasant over night stop!

Room Tip: The Monday - Thursday Manager's social hour was a nice perk after our long road trip.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The service was nice, happy hour Friday night, breakfast with your normal muffins, biscuits an gravy, scrambled and hard boiled eggs, and even a nice Japanese option for miso, and rice. HOWEVER , The beds are small! Our family of 4 shared a room with 2 double beds. My husband (6'1") and I (5'10") shared a bed and we could not even lay next to each other without overlapping. Our feet hung off the ends. They are full size beds, not queen siZe.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We recently stay here on our way through IL it was a great stay , the beds in this place are amazing in my opinion .also the service was great we got in kinda late at t night and this is the first time I ever seen a clerk actually doing things at night to better peoples stay . If I had one bad thing to say the free breakfast was just so so not things I like to eat , however Im from the south and It might just be a different kinda breakfast people like in the North :)

• Stayed: November 2013