“We'd stop again!”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This was a nice quick stop to get sandwiches, soup and sweet tea! Once we decided and ordered it was just a few minutes later and our food was delivered to the table with a smile. We were asked by three different employees if we needed anything!! My husband had the combo with Roast beef/cheddar with horseradish and pepper jack roasted turkey, which he thoroughly enjoyed both! I had the chicken ceasar wrap and cup soup combo(broccoli cheese). I too enjoyed the meal. We both had the sweet tea with a lemon wedge, yum! The tea is must they also had unsweetened for those who prefer unsweetened and peach tea for something with a twist! Hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as we did!! The service was great:)

1  Thank MamaSb4

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

We have visited this McAlisters several times, being our favorite when in the area. The overall cleanliness has changed for the worst. We love to sit on the patio, and the last two times it was filthy. Today it was not busy, but obviously had been. A young man came out and picked up dishes only! We had to ask to have our table cleaned. Trash all over ground, we had to leave it bothered us so. We may have to check out the new Paneras next time.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

McAlister's Deli was within walking distance of the hotel where we stayed in Marion and since we were tired, this was a good choice. My chicken salad sandwich was very good and I was able to choose a fruit cup as my side dish. My husband enjoyed his turkey sandwich also. Over all....a nice experience.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Their sandwiches and salads are generous portions. Excellent menu variety. Popular with the locals. Specialty is their sweet tea.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Fresh sandwiches, cookies and sweet, sweet tea. Used food for meeting. Worked out well. Would choose again.

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!