“Yummy!”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Quick, huge portions. Decent prices. Delicious food. Friendly, attentive staff. Order was missing two bags of chips but we did not feel like returning back to get them. I definitely suggest trying their lemonade or sweet tea.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very clean, many choices, and friendly service!! I chose the turkey-cranberry-bacon sandwich and fresh roasted corn chowder soup. Our party of four all had something different and we were all pleased. By the way, the servings are very generous!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've eaten here several times, and every time the food has been good. Tried salads, sandwiches and potatoes in various combinations with their pick 2 deal. Their salad dressings are particularly good. Iced tea is their specialty. I always get the unsweetened, and it's some of the best tea in town. The food is served promptly and the staff are really great at drink refills and clearing the table when you're done. I always feel like McAlister's is Panera, just $2 cheaper per person and less rushed.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

To say that we love this restaurant would be an understatement. We always get the "Choose Two" with a salad of some sorts and a potato. The potatoes are always huge and tasty and the salads are fresh. Never have we had wilted lettuce, or a cold potato. We go at least once every other week and of course the tea is the best!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I eat here occasionally. The food is always good. The service is always good and friendly. I love their tea and their soup is good. Everything I've ever ate here has been good. I've never had a bad experience.

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!