“Great Sandwiches, Fast Service”
Review of McAlister's Deli

McAlister's Deli
Ranked #12 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well, this was a treat. Someone I talked to was raving about this sandwich shop, so I decided to stop in and check it out. I wasn't disappointed.

The atmosphere was a page ripped out of Panera or Bread Company restaurants—but maybe not quite as classy. It was clean and busy... and unlikely combination.

The biggest (and only) problem I had was deciding on a sandwich, since there were so many choices. Finally I settled on a reuben sandwich. Delicious fresh bread really started me off on the right foot, and the quality of the meet and other ingredients was top-notch. The manager himself kept refilling my drink, and a young staff was busy delivering food for the tables and running the phone order to customers—yes, they deliver!

Great experience. I'll be back soon.

Been to McAlister's Deli? Share your experiences!