“Not Worth The cost”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #10 of 97 Restaurants in Marion
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I went for supper on a Wed. night. This is a new restaurant so everything inside is new and was clean. The waitress was very nice and helpful. Seemed to wait longer than necessary for two orders of hamburgers and french fries and when they came the order was wrong and the food was cold! The french fries were what must have been left overs in the bottom of the basket as the longest one was two inches long. We will not be returning for sub standard food at premium prices.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

My family and I went here for the $13.99 two entrée dinner. The place was crowded, had a 15 minute wait but well worth it. Enjoying the peanuts while waiting was enjoyable. My wife had the smoked grilled salmon and I had the Logan's grilled chicken breast. All were delicious. For three meals and a soda and a draft beer the bill was under $23.

We will definitely be back again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I have been here a few times, the prices are reasonable and I can usually find a coupon in the paper! We've never left disappointed! The most recent trip, last Thursday was good just as the previous visits had been. There was a wait-as there always is, and for some reason they no longer allow you to call ahead-which is kind of ridiculous. But the wait was only about 15-20 min for our table for two. I ordered the grilled pork chops and they were delicious! I took one home and had it the next day for lunch and it was even good reheated/leftover! The service was a little slow and our waitress wasn't the greatest this time but every other time has been fantastic. Affordable, good food wins everytime!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I'll be honest, when I first went I wasn't a fan of the peanuts on the floor or the look of the restaurant. I've been two more times since then and I'm proud to call myself a regular. Just realize if you go on the weekend you're going to have to wait 30 - 45 minutes (when they're really busy) for a table despite the size of your party. However, I believe good food is worth the wait. If you're a 'well-done' steak person I recommend ask for 'medium-well', that way it's done, but not burnt to a crisp. I do that at a lot of other steak houses, not just this one, so it's nothing personal to this one.

I've had excellent service, food, and believe Logan's is a great asset. Just realize it's loud in there, so if you're looking for a quiet evening this isn't the place for you.

Despite the loud music and the peanut shells on the floor I'll be back because the food is that good.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I was super excited to see a new restaurant coming to southern Illinois. I had never been to a Logan's Roadhouse before, but friends assured me I would like it as it was "similar to Lone Star, or Outback". Needless to say they are wrong. I am not impressed with Logan's food. The location in Marion is still new so I don't expect fabulous service yet, but some of the staff definitely need improvment at this point.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!