“What you expect.”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

It's a Ceacker Barrel but it is a good one. Your will get just what you expect from a Cracker Barrel here. We enjoyed good food with very good service from Zachary.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is your typical Cracker Barrel, not too different from other locations. The server was very polite and friendly, never had any problems with the service at any Cracker Barrel. The food was tasty as always, the only complaint I would have is that I would have liked the meatloaf cooked a bit more (there was some hot pink in the center)

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Pretty average. The waiter was friendly and accommodating to myself and my grandparents. The food is pretty much what you would expect at a cracker barrel. They did make a mistake with my grandmother's fish, but they were quick to rectify it, which I appreciate.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was a standard Cracker Barrel, but we learned a couple of things. We were told by the server that one can always order from the lunch menu and get smaller portions. Also, she said that it is Cracker Barrel's policy to allow seniors to order from the children's menu to get smaller portions.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had 12 family members and all seemed to enjoy it. and all seemed to enjoy it. Our family come here everytime I visit Marion Illinois . Recommend to all

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!