Limited Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
Hotels.com
$89
ComfortInn
$71
BestWestern.com
$93
Quality Inn & Suites Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
$59
$74
$72
Drury Inn Marion(Marion)
$95
Super 8 Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
$81
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 4, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband and I were on our way to work in Michigan and decided to stay here after I looked on my phone app and saw a Motel 6/Days Inn in Marion. Now, I'm not sure if it's a Days Inn or a Motel 6, because it was being renovated and both signs were up. The Days Inn sign was in the lobby and the Motel 6 sign was outside of the hotel. Like I said, it was being renovated and we got one of the newly renovated rooms. It was upstairs and when I walked in, I was really disappointed. There were stains, faint, but very large ones on the bed cover, the toilet wouldn't flush, the floor was dirty with construction debris, and worst of all the room was very small and very stark. I thought about leaving but we were tired and it was late. Then I noticed the stains, and I told my husband, "Let's get out of here!" He went down to the front desk and got a refund. The lady was very nice and seemed confused as to why we would leave. When we walked out of the room, the door wouldn't even close because the lock wouldn't go back into the door. It stuck out and blocked the door from closing. Never again!!!!

Room Tip: We ended up going to another hotel up the road and paid under $100, but was 20 times better. I guess you get what you pay for!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The bathroom in the non-smoking room reeked of tobacco.
The room was dirty. The bathroom sink was old and cracked. The paint on the ceiling in the shower was peeling off. The ice machine didn't work. The building, itself, looks like it needs to be bull-dozed. Our friends saw a roach in their room. I can't believe Days Inn would allow their name on this motel???? Thank God we only slept there one night!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends