“Worst motel I have been in.”
Review of Limited Inn

Limited Inn
Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The bathroom in the non-smoking room reeked of tobacco.
The room was dirty. The bathroom sink was old and cracked. The paint on the ceiling in the shower was peeling off. The ice machine didn't work. The building, itself, looks like it needs to be bull-dozed. Our friends saw a roach in their room. I can't believe Days Inn would allow their name on this motel???? Thank God we only slept there one night!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 1, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My room was cold with a draft coming in from somewhere from the outside., The heater would not warm the room or the bathroom. The hot water was not very hot for my shower. The entire parking lot in front of the rooms were a complete block of ice the next morning, Not realizing this, when I exited my room to go place my bag in my car and to check out, I slipped up on this block of Ice and landed very hard on my right side and slammed the back of my head extremely hard on the ground. M<y head hit the Ice hard enough to crack the skin, and produced an extremely large lump in that area. Now when I turn my head and touch that spot it hurt extremely. I got an extremely throbbing headache from it and still have the pain and headache. I have made an appointment with my doctor to check this out, I lost my blue tooth ear device when my head slammed into the ice . I could not find it before I left because of the pain and dizziness. The Hotel staff found it and stated they would send it to me COD. Why COD when it was lost due to the Hotels Iced up parking lot. Thank you for the opportunity to address this matter.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We recently stopped in Marion for a one night stay. We had stayed at this motel in past years when it was a Motel 6.

I would not recommend staying here for the following reasons: the door lock did not work; I walked into a spider's web upon entering the room; the shower was dirty; the television set could not be turned off; the air conditioning unit was very noisy; the room's overall appearance and odour were deplorable; the sheets were not clean; the beds rickety; and the reception area in a bad state of repair as were the general grounds and parking lot. Not worth staying at this motel at any price!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The "suite" was two small rooms with a doorway between them. There was bare wiring hanging out of large holes in the walls of both rooms. The bathroom was so dirty that neither of us would take a shower in it. The bathroom door would stick to the carpeting so that we couldn't open or close it. One dim lamp in first room and it was very shakey -- no other lamp. We did not stay for breakfast. If I ever stay at another Day's Inn -- I will ask to see the room first!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo