“Construction workers yes anybody else NO!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Limited Inn

Limited Inn
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Marion

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

We recently stopped in Marion for a one night stay. We had stayed at this motel in past years when it was a Motel 6.

I would not recommend staying here for the following reasons: the door lock did not work; I walked into a spider's web upon entering the room; the shower was dirty; the television set could not be turned off; the air conditioning unit was very noisy; the room's overall appearance and odour were deplorable; the sheets were not clean; the beds rickety; and the reception area in a bad state of repair as were the general grounds and parking lot. Not worth staying at this motel at any price!

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Crivitz, Wi
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The "suite" was two small rooms with a doorway between them. There was bare wiring hanging out of large holes in the walls of both rooms. The bathroom was so dirty that neither of us would take a shower in it. The bathroom door would stick to the carpeting so that we couldn't open or close it. One dim lamp in first room and it was very shakey -- no other lamp. We did not stay for breakfast. If I ever stay at another Day's Inn -- I will ask to see the room first!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Marion hotels

1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

When wee arrived we was immediately greeted by a gentleman charging truckers for parking so we opted for a room. Big mistake you either pay 10.00 to park semi in mud or get a room we checked in first room could not lock door I asked for different room office lady was irritated immediately I think? She spoke little English the second room smelled of smoke and mold the walls had brown mold stains or nicotine wasnt sure. The topping on the cake was the bathroom sink leaked so bad we had 2-3 inches of water to walk through to get into bathroom by this time we was so tired and frustrated we decided to tuff it out, big mistake! I wish we would have slept in our truck. This was a motel 6 that needed tore down oblivious days inn needed money. Go elsewhere I feel I need a second shower!!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Wichita, Kansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have NOTHING good to say about this property. The first person I talked to spoke virtually NO English but we got room keys. We went to the room and the door wouldn't open. I went back to the lobby and another person accompanied us to the room and she couldn't open the door, either. About that time the maintenance man appeared and threw a shoulder into the door popping it open. But then it wouldn't close. We asked for another room and were given one that smelled like smoke, had holes burned in the bedspread, no carpet, and the veneer missing from every corner. We went to church and then dinner and decided that we wouldn't/couldn't stay there. After finding another room I turned in the keys and was asked if there was a problem with the room. What can you say? This place isn't good enough to be called a flop-house. It's a former Motel 6-how bad does it have to be to get kicked out of that chain? I called Day's Inn corporate and told them they should be ashamed to put their name on this dive.

Room Tip: Sleep in your car before sleeping in any room! Dirty laundry was piled in a first floor room and th...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Eufaula
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Can not begin to tell you how horrid this place is..Had not read any reviews..after traveling for ten hours, just wanted to find a place to sleep then continue our journey...place looked a litle run down but for one night, what the heck..got the room, then went to find someplace to eat..came back and some kind of bugs were all over the bedspread and pillows..walking around!!!!!! Already knew I wasn't going to shower in the place now know I'm not sleeping there either...Went to the front desk and told the girl and she said 'Sorry..I can give you a 50% discount"..well, that was not going to work..paid with AMX and will dispue the charge..traveled another 2 hours and found a Hotel in Salem...DO NOT EVEN STOP HERE>>>

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Palos Park, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I thought I was booking the former Days Inn across the street, but it was the old Motel 6 where I stayed once before awakened by a drunk knocking on all the doors. I thought oh well it is a Days Inn can't be that bad. Ha Ha. No pool, No good breakfast. Not clean and creepy.

Room Tip: Check out reviews.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family