“By far, The Worst Days Inn EVER”
Review of Limited Inn

Limited Inn
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Marion
Missouri
“By far, The Worst Days Inn EVER”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is a recently converted Days Inn from Motel 6.
The property is even before Motel 6 quality. My room was dirty, the place is simply falling apart.
I honestly can't believe other than putting towels in the rooms and hopefully changing the sheets, no other housekeeping was done prior to my arrival.
Not a good hotel folks.

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Friendship, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I knew that I wasn't getting a 5 star hotel when I choose this place but I have stayed at other Days Inns and never had a issue. This place was very ran down. We had dead cockroaches laying in corners of the room. Then live cockroaches running around at night. The sheets were not clean. The free breakfast they offered was horrible the cereal was old, the waffle batter was clumpy and there was no coffee until a couple of other guests kept complaining. I will never stay here again and would advise anyone else to not as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Marion hotels

Nashville
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was driving through Illinois, it was 2 am, and needed a place to stop for a few hours' sleep. Days Inn Marion gave me what I needed, but I won't stay here again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It smelled like someone had been chain-smoking in the room for several hours prior to my arrival. The room looked clean but smelled awful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This place is filthy; bedspreads, floor, walls and moldy caulking in bath.
. Breakfast area equally bad; food on floor and counter at 3 pm. Lobby smells from cooking

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Fulton, Missouri
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I have always had good luck with Days Inn hotels in the past, but this one changed my mind. I had been driving through terrible thunderstorms for about 12 hours from NC through TN and KY and finally into southern IL. I was trying to get home to MO. I decided to call it a night and make an unscheduled stop and I saw Days Inn. I checked in and thought the price was fairly low and when I got into the room, I knew why it was so low. The stairs are a huge safety hazard as well as the walk way around the outside of the 2nd floor. The safety latch on the inside of the door was broken and the chair wasn't tall enough to wedge under the door, and the door didn't shut properly. If you pushed it shut too far, it would go through to the outside a bit. The tub was moldy, commode was nasty and when I moved the fridge over to make sure it was plugged in, cock roaches ran everywhere!!! I calmly went back downstairs, checked out with a refund and went across the way to Super 8 where I got a lovely room for only $6 more for the night.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go across the way behind the truck stop to the Super 8