Quality Inn & Suites Marion
$99
$72
$76
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

$101
Super 8 by Wyndham Marion(Marion)(Great Value!)
$65
$110
$58
$119
Hampton.com
$95
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskwafflesroom was cleanoutdoor poolfair priceshawnee national forestwaffle machinechoice privilegescookiesa long road tripcontinental breakfastflat screen tvright next doorstaff was friendlywhirlpool tubgas station
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during my son's graduation weekend. Because my 21-year-old had to move out of his apartment on Saturday after his graduation, he needed to stay in the hotel with me, his dad, and my other 6'4, 310, Offensive Lineman son for one night prior to our return to Chicago. The beds were really not big enough for the two of them to sleep together. David, a guy that worked on the front desk, wrecked his brain trying to figure out how to accommodate us, especially since all area hotels were sold out. He finally offered us a rollaway bed, brought it to the room and everyone slept comfortably. Did I mention it was after 1:00 in the moring. One of the things that makes a hotel a nice place is a great staff. Although this was not a Hilton or Marriott, I sure received top quality service, and for that alone, I would return to this hotel. Thank you, David, for understanding, and for making my son's graduation weekend nice for my entire family. YOU DESERVE A BIG RAISE!!! Your customer service ethic made me feel like I was at a 5-star hotel. And, trust that I know what I'm talking about. I'm a Hilton Honors member, a Marriott Vacation Club owner, work on the Mag Mile (Michigan Avenue) in Chicago, and would put you right up there with the best of them. Again, many thanks!!! You put the "Quality" in Quality Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. We appreciate it very much and I will share this information with David; he will be very glad to hear this!

Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future! Congratulations to son and family on his graduation!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We stayed here in Jan 2014 while travelling back from visiting family in GA. My father and sister was with me, and we needed a room with a sleeper sofa or roll away bed. We found this location to be a terrible experience. The entire facility was dirty in my opinion, including the room. Housekeeping there leaves a lot to be desired. The place seemed dull and dingy. Everything thing needs updated.

The staff was friendly enough and the breakfast was typical of hotels, but the breakfast area seemed small and felt crowded.

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not fully meeting your expectations. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we value all feedback from our guest, good or bad. It tells us what we are doing and where we need improvements. Please be assured that the issues you raised have been addressed to out team.

Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

We stop here everytime we are in the area. Clean. Friendly. Breakfast is great. Different nights they offer popcorn or cookies. Main reason we stay here is because the rooms are always clean!! It nice to have a Cracker Barrel next door, too.

• Stayed: April 2014
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you so very much for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. We value all feedback from our guests, good or bad, I tells us what we are doing right and what we can do to make each stay for every guest a better one! We will share your feedback with our team as encouragement to continue great customer service to all.

Thanks,

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We drove in from southern Oklahoma because my Father had passed away. We didn't make it here in time, we were tired and weary from the trip along with the grief of the passing of my Father. All of the staff from the desk that first night to house keeping, to our cooks in the morning for breakfast, up to our final desk clerk the morning we checked out. ALL WERE OUTSTANDING to us. The compassion that was showed to us by each employee was above and beyond it just being a job to them. We will never forget this stay. And when going back home we will always use this motel. Ours plans were to leave on that Monday but there had been an ice storm and then snow so we ended up staying yet another day. Again, everyone was just there for their guests. We appreciate you love and concern to us during this very hard time.

Room Tip: Right in front was a Cracker Barrel and to the side was a steak place and a gas station was next. They put us in the back of the motel since they knew we would be staying a long visit with them. We appreciate the quiet. We could see the interstate and how the cars/trucks were moving before we left out that Tuesday.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your
review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Amy Rogers

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Price was good - Check Charged me $ 10 a night for the Room I requested was a the only negative (I always stay on 2nd floor facing the parking lot ) . The bed was comfortable and the stay was good . The only surprise was the price increase. I was tired from a 11 hour drive from Texas Just wanted to rest

Room Tip: Stand you ground on the reservation price you made
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Marion, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will share this information with our team to insure we continue and improve in customer satisfaction. Please except my sincere apology on the billing issue, and next time you are in the area, stop by and we'll make sure to correct that problem.

Thanks again!