“Disappointed!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is awful! Terrible service! Food tasted like it came out of a can! Can't believe it is rated in the top 10 restaurants in Marion. There are plenty of good to great restaurants besides this place. They should stick to pies and bread. That was the only thing edible. Add the poor service, and this place is a loser! Down South in your mouth my foot! Someone doesn't know their geography!

1  Thank Brett W

Reviewed March 25, 2014

If you like comfort food, you have to eat at Honeybakers. If I hadn't read other Trip Advisor reviews I most likely would never have had supper in this quirky restaurant. I had the meat loaf hot plate with mashed potatoes, green beans and a salad and it was as good or better than mom's. The warm dinner rolls are unbelievable with the honey butter. My wife and I were too full to try the pie but we definitely will try to save room next time. The waitress was friendly and the interior decor is simple. This strip center eatery is definitely on our list when we visit the area again.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Have eaten here several times and have always had a good meal. Fresh baked bread and pies. Unusual items on the menu. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Chose this place for lunch based on previous reviews. Delicious yeast rolls with honey butter, various sandwich & southern comfort food options. My daughter had BBQ nachos, & I had a grilled cheese on grilled home baked bread with bacon & tomato. Fabulous, and way more than I could eat. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have been to Honeybakers several times. Each time the staff was friendly, food warm and tasty and the check was never as big as the servings. The food is only part of it. The rolls with honey butter are great. I have heard some people complain but we love them. The deserts are also AMAZING! They are works of art with 6" meringues and taste to match. If you have never been you must try it.