“A nice village cafe to enjoy a meal”
Review of Mayberry Junction

Mayberry Junction
Ranked #4 of 27 Restaurants in Manteno
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We wanted to try a new place to eat and had a wonderful experience when we stopped at Mayberry Junction in Manteno. If you want a good meal, excellent value, superior service, this is the place to eat. The theme of the restaurant revolves around the Andy Griffin show. That just adds a bit of flavor to the place. The waitresses were helpful. I say waitresses because a waitress that wasn't assigned our table helped us one time (she asked us if everything was ok and we needed an item). The servings were generous and the taste was great and the final bill was as friendly as the waitresses. We went there for dinner but they also serve breakfast all day. I believe their hours are 7 to 7.

1  Thank Bob F
There are newer reviews for Mayberry Junction

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This is one of those places you just need to rush home and rave about so you don't forget to! Went here today with my disabled father who is a Navy Veteran. The staff ran to open the doors for us and helped him in his wheelchair. They made sure we had really good seating and that my dad was happy. They came over to speak with my dad asking him about his service, and said they would be honored to have a picture of him on the wall next to the other vet photos. The staff checked in with us the whole time and spoke to my dad, which really meant a lot to us because he does not get out so often. On top of that the food was really good! My dad loved the pancakes and everything was very fresh! We are hoping to make this a monthly trip with my father. My sister and I were just shocked at how compassionate the owners and staff were. We will be back!

3  Thank NorthernLightsJZ
Reviewed January 20, 2014

What an amazing restaurant! Fantastic service. Cozy dining area, yet private enough to have you own conversations.

We ate breakfast there. Ordered omelets. WOW!!! The perfect balance of cheese, egg, and meat. Cheese in every bite, tasty, delicious.

Service was attentive and polite. Even though we are not "local," we were treated equally special as they were.

The prices where extremely reasonable and my friend said the coffee was fantastic!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I came in at ten after seven with my fiance to have a sandwich. We were told they were closed and were turned away!!! We just moved here ftom Tinley Park and I think that is just terrible business and we will never return to this establishment. Honor your hours of operation! :/

1  Thank sweetlilu
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Mayberry Junction is your stereotypical greasy spoon type restaurant. They give you lots of yummy food, and the service is friendly and polite. Its a simple place with great specialty omlettes. However, its slightly overpriced by about $1 on everything.