“Customer Service at It's Finest!”

Best Western Macomb Inn
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Macomb
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We really loved this hotel! Wonderful employees. Joshua is just awesome! Knowledgeable about his community as well as his position. He offered directions and a map...restaurants...and was a pleasure to meet. I manage very large apartment communities (730 units) near Chicago and have a team of 18...and he would be someone I'd want in a heart beat. The gentleman handling breakfast was just as pleasant. Please let them know this. Customer service on both ends at it's best!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel, not only is it clean and comfortable but I always feel like one of the family when I stay here. The staff is friendly and very helpful! When in the Macomb, IL area I only stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Very pleasantly surprised. Have stayed at a few Best Western's, but never found them that great. But this Best Western was really very nice. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and friendly front desk staff. Would stay here again when visiting Macomb.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We have stayed here a few times before and I stayed again when we moved my granddaughter back to school for the 3rd year! Never have we been disappointed. Rooms are always clean and beds very comfortable. Convenient to the school, breakfast is included and there was plenty to choose from. A very pleasant stay.

1  Thank totallymalinda
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Helpful clerks at the counter. Clean, great breakfast selection. Definitely, did not smell like chlorine from the pool when you walk in the front lobby! Rooms were comfortable and very clean. This is a great place for parents with children staying at Western Illinois University.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I always plan my trips ahead of time and make reservations before I hit the road. Uncharacteristically, I was winging it on my return trip this summer. Tripadvisor was a real blessing. I glanced at a few properties when I drove as long as I could and hoped for the best.
The girl at the desk asked the manager for help when checking me in (I requested a AAA rate for a double queen) and I was given that rate for an upgraded suite, because they had no more queen rooms available. The king suite was beyond spacious, with a separate bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the living area. The "kichenette" provided a useful refrigerator, sink and microwave. Very clean, beautiful room. Breakfast had hot items and lots of choices in a spacious setting.
Very, very satisfied with my experience here.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I stayed at the Best Western to attend a family reunion. The hotel was nice. We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. I like the room because it the additional space of the living area with a sofa. Also liked that it had a microwave and refrigerator so you were able to keep a small amount of food and beverage for snacks. When I arrived at 1:00 a.m. I was disappointed to find the toilet seat was dirty, however, when I called the front desk, the staff member did say he would come and clean it up for me. He did come quickly and take care of the problem and offered to discount the room for the inconvenience. I would recommend this hotel as it was clean and it was convenient to get to different parts of the town. Plenty of restaurants and stores nearby. I would consider staying there again.